*****SURE*****SHORT******SUCESS****** FORMULA******JASSAR

I think this started pretty much okay...

leeds-united-matches-sch.png

Really great start ..... keep it up

Hei jassar ! I will test your tactics with my Gladbach team. Hope it will work out good.

P.S. I've downloaded FMRTE from your link, but when I press "Load Game" the "Loading" pop-up appears and then freezes. Some advices ? :D

you first have to save the game than load it in fmrte... also dont type the name of the player in the search bar try to search it under the proper place (where u can search player , club, staff ) it wont freeze

you first have to save the game than load it in fmrte... also dont type the name of the player in the search bar try to search it under the proper place (where u can search player , club, staff ) it wont freeze

I know that, I'm saving the game, then i press "Load Game" in FMRTE, the "Loading" bar appears but it freezes. The save isn't loading in FMRTE. I can't search or anything because I'm not getting that far in the program :D

I know that, I'm saving the game, then i press "Load Game" in FMRTE, the "Loading" bar appears but it freezes. The save isn't loading in FMRTE. I can't search or anything because I'm not getting that far in the program :D
what version is ur fm 13 . i think it works in 13.3.3.

open fm 13 with a saved game than
when u load fmrte . than press load game .... it takes 30 sec to load than press the 6th(search filter) icon from left on the top of the icons . than do what u want to

open fm 13 with a saved game than
when u load fmrte . than press load game .... it takes 30 sec to load than press the 6th(search filter) icon from left on the top of the icons . than do what u want to

Ok..step by step.

So, I've saved my game of FM13. I'm in the game, I'm opening FMRTE. (13.3.3 my FM version).
Now I'm in FMRTE. I press "Load Game" and this windows appears:
View attachment 467844

Now the problem is that this "Loading game data" windows it's open for 5 minutes and counting. And it won't load. Just stays like this forever. And I can't close it either.

Finnaly I go in task manager end kill the process, this message appears: "FMRTE was unable to load your game data".

Ok..step by step.

So, I've saved my game of FM13. I'm in the game, I'm opening FMRTE. (13.3.3 my FM version).
Now I'm in FMRTE. I press "Load Game" and this windows appears:
View attachment 390073

Now the problem is that this "Loading game data" windows it's open for 5 minutes and counting. And it won't load. Just stays like this forever. And I can't close it either.

Finnaly I go in task manager end kill the process, this message appears: "FMRTE was unable to load your game data".

thats strange ....try to do it when u are offline from stream . sometimes when we are online on stream it does that

Bug in The Matrix? :D
man-city-v-leeds-overvie.png

Jokes aside, i'm stunned by how these tactics are effective, if used right... Great work Jassar!!

Played your tactic for a few games now.

Just 2 things..too many fouls and yellow cards and I've conceded goals every game. Will keep testing..

i have tested it in 6 different countries till now . wasnt planning to lauch this tactics as fm 14 is coming but it have given me such a good resuts that i am launching it

i have tested it with

aston villa ( present ) january 1st
newcastle won premiere leahue and FA
Saint etienne won ligue 1
Gladbach 2 in bundesliga
R. SOCIEDAD won league and champions league
lazio 3 serie A
Anderlecht won everything and quater final champions league

Just out of curiosity, how did you set up the R.Sociedad team?

I will give this a try with Las Palmas. Results will follow :)

started with AS Roma - bought Zouma and Fischer.
Playing with the 'home tactic':
Results:
0-0 draw away to Udinese dominated but could not finish
6-0 win home against Livorno absolutely trashed them no contest!
1-0 win away to Parma very equal game but came on top!
1-0 away loss to Sampdoria, one of those games where everything that could go wrong went wrong (unlucky)
3-0 win home against Juventus 3 goals from my MC (Bradley) they got red card after 31 minutes but was leading already 1-0 and dominating...

so 10 points out of 15 available and played already Juventus .. up next is Inter away so will see how it goes will update you tonight!

leeds-v-arsenal-overview.png

Another great performance and a W in quarter-final of Capital One Cup...