Surely The Greatest Comeback EVER?

Impressive mate got any tips for me haha :p... lost 4-1 against with wolves with an everton squad that includes van nistelooy, viera and gamberlini

When Luis scored the first goal I was thinking 'consilation goal'.

Then the second came. Then the third - and I screamed so loud I woke the Moon up!

i think he's talking about waking his neighbours

i remember playing championship manager 01/02 and i had a comeback of the greats proportions! i was in the 2005/6 season with Brighton, in the World Club Championships Semi-Finals against River Plate and I was 6-0 down in the first half! within the last 15 minutes Diego Tristan (Who was transfer listed) scored 5 and set 2 up for Van Nistelrooy! I had thought I was dreaming, until i went to play the game next day and looked at my fixture history! ( I lost to Santos in the final though 3-1)

surely the best (in real life) was man city coming out in the second half of the fa cup 3rd round tie at spurs 3-0 down with 10 men and winning 4-3

yeah... against leicester, for the moment i thought "****! i want to restart game", :(
but then suddenly i got 2 goals in 5 mins, and i thought "well draw will be okay..", :S
then ched evans said "no! we can win this!"
when he score i was screaming out loud... :O
love ched evans!!!!
:D