apvmoreira

Reaction score
Besides the obvious teams like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern, PSG and so on, what teams do you think will or have the potential to challenge, the big sharks?

I Bet on Napoli

any team coolmcool takes over.

I think Fullham will be a great challenge and have the potential if the chairmen backs you in the transfer window.

Southampton should be interesting with the big signings and good youth prospects

I think liverpool can be a good challenge with suarez sturridge coutinho and the great captain gerrard and the others players.

AS Monaco gonna be fun to play, else i think that Swans actual looks good with the new signings they did this summer.
Also Spurs will be a blast to manage.

For Me, My FM Saves on this very Same Concept are Decided at Southampton, Tottenham and Lyon...
Lyon with the Youth they have has the Potential to be a Great Save...

Roma could be a quality save, shame they let Marquinos (sp?) go.

Norwich, Everton, Fiorentina and Roma are what springs to mind due to the quality of their squads. They would be good teams to manage - it wouldn't be too hard to have a successful save with them!

Inter, for myself. My favorite team in Italy has had a bit of a drop. The fact that they may be taken over, could add some fun into the game, especially if they build that in as a high possibility. An infusion of cash and a few key signings could see them turn some things around

What do you see in Dundee to be near the big teams in europe??

They said Dundee United not Dundee ;) I can only assume there is wishful thinking that Dundee United could challenge for anything let alone the big teams in Europe. :)

Dundee have some top young players, and a great youth system

Roma. They're already owning the Serie A in real life right now, I think they'd be fun to manage. And - like every year - I'm gonna have a Roma save.