Definitely Ryan Gauld, John Souttar and Darren Petrie

Cammy Smith is an Aberdeen boy who should have an eye on, definitely potential to become a mid table Prem player and maybe (if nurtured VERY well) could become a good top tier player (I hear a popular rumour that he turned down a trial from Man Utd.. Well it was either him or another Academy prospect..)

What do you see in Dundee to be near the big teams in europe??

Ryan Gauld, John Souttar, Gary Mackay-Steven, etc, well managed, should seem them have good league campaigns and even some decent European runs.

There are some good Ipswich Town players to check out that I believe should be good in maybe three seasons. The likes of Kyle Hammond (Liverpool at the moment are interested in him in my save but no bid yet!), Byron Lawrence, Luke Hyam, Elliott Hewitt and Matthew Clarke.

Other two in my save I brought to Town are Dean Parrett and Esteban Lopez.

Give Town 10 more years and the right manager and a bigger transfer budget will be a top dog fight in the premiership.. But hey I can never see that happening in real life but there's always hope :p

Blackburn, have a strong squad with high wages so it's a challenge to survive the FFPR

Any names to keep a look out for?

Mackay Stevens, RYAN GAULD - always signs for arsenal linked with Man United & many more IRL, Stuart Armstrong, Souttar, and alot of other young prospects.

Agree with Leverkusen but throw Stuttgart into the mix. Good players, rich and a tremendous youth setup.

Southampton. Amazing youth system, very good 1st team players, and some pretty decent youth players.) No Premier League derbies mean most of the best regens come to Southampton, instead of getting split up another local derby. (Portsmouth is a derby, I know, but they're not in the Premier League)

Manage Swindon town, a good chance to make sure nile ranger turns up to training.

Roma could be a quality save, shame they let Marquinos (sp?) go.
OT: IRL Marquinos is ****, wasn't worth 5M so rather than a shame I think it's a miracle, IMO one of the best transfer moves in the history of football. Lamela, who's 20 times better (different positions, I know), was sold for the same price, a realistic one for the player he is. The fact that I'm a Lazio fan doesn't influence my opinion, otherwise I'd have said that Lamela was overpriced. :D
Thinking about it, I guess you mean because he's good in the game, right? Trust though, had he stayed with Roma his attributes wouldn't be as good. (I haven't actually seen him) You know how it is, even with PES and FIFA, a great player plays with just say Fulham and his rating is like 70, he moves to United and all of a sudden he's like 85 overall.
EOT

Lazio can go far, especially if you're good with transfers! Currently I just choked an easy CL group only beating the toughest (Real, 4-0) but due to a bug I can't play anymore. It's really frustrating because it was just getting really interesting.

Last edited:
OT: IRL Marquinos is ****, wasn't worth 5M so rather than a shame I think it's a miracle, IMO one of the best transfer moves in the history of football. Lamela, who's 20 times better (different positions, I know), was sold for the same price, a realistic one for the player he is. The fact that I'm a Lazio fan doesn't influence my opinion, otherwise I'd have said that Lamela was overpriced. :D
Thinking about it, I guess you mean because he's good in the game, right? Trust though, had he stayed with Roma his attributes wouldn't be as good. (I haven't actually seen him) You know how it is, even with PES and FIFA, a great player plays with just say Fulham and his rating is like 70, he moves to United and all of a sudden he's like 85 overall.
EOT

Lazio can go far, especially if you're good with transfers! Currently I just choked an easy CL group only beating the toughest (Real, 4-0) but due to a bug I can't play anymore. It's really frustrating because it was just getting really interesting.

100% agree