csa99

Reaction score
Has anyone else found any very under rated and surprisingly amazing players in FM2013?
For example I've found Stefan Maierhofer from Red Bull Salzburg to be arguably the best target man in FM2013...
View attachment 284246View attachment 284247
He's dominate in the air and been on absolute fire in front of goal for me this season!

Very underated would be Cazorla and overrated would be Alex (brazil) who you get on free

Libor Kozak. 23 years old at the start, ST with 16 finishing 20 heading 17 jumping, 18 strength and the list goes on. He has a £1.7million asking price in the Lazio reserves. Bargain

Michael Bradley at Roma. Pretty much won me the CL on some of his performances.

Adam Le Fondre at Reading, quality poacher. 26 league goals in my first season, carried me to 5th. 20 league goals in my second, and he didn't even start a lot of matches.

Craig Cathcart. Best CB i've used, he's one of the main reason i got promoted with blackpool, as he got a 7.52 average raing, and the highest number of interceptions/headers won. Plus he only got 4 yellows in 46 league games. :)

Adebayor has been so overrated on my Tottenham save its untrue....

1st season P37 S33

2nd Season P31 S34

3rd Season p33 S31

Craig Cathcart. Best CB i've used, he's one of the main reason i got promoted with blackpool, as he got a 7.52 average raing, and the highest number of interceptions/headers won. Plus he only got 4 yellows in 46 league games. :)

Do you have a SS?

Shane Long at West Brom has been amazing for me this season, 11 league games scoring 17 goals.

Bought this guy and he has done well for me even though his report states that he is only a useful player. I do wonder how much of a better ball winning midfielder he could be if I had bought him when he was young and trained/tutored by my team.

View attachment 287520

Anderson Martins - stats/cost/performances make him among the best cbs Ive used so far.

I'd also go with Libor Kozak, an absolutely fantastic target man but also surprisingly nimble on the ground as well. Can only get better.

A bit random me asking in this thread but mld81 what skin are you using chief?

Jon Daly at Dundee United. Would be a brilliant signing as an Advanced Forward for a Championship side

A bit random me asking in this thread but mld81 what skin are you using chief?

It's the FMC or "Football Manager Classic" skin, there is a download somewhere that enables you to use it in the full career mode too :)

adam le fondre, absolute beast. he is always up there for hte golden boot in the PL. i have never had him personaly tho.