I signed the nordic nightmare helenius in my first season as saints, scored 24 in the season 18 in prem with back to back hatricks against villa and sunderland only cost 1.5m and is young, good finishing and long shots 17 and 15 i think

stefan strangberg had an average rating of 7.58 for me for a few seasons running in my west brom save.

I signed the nordic nightmare helenius in my first season as saints, scored 24 in the season 18 in prem with back to back hatricks against villa and sunderland only cost 1.5m and is young, good finishing and long shots 17 and 15 i think

Been scouting Helenius for a while. Glad to see he is the real deal.

Dedryck Boyatta is amazing for me in my Blackburn save. City offered him up for about 6.5 million after the first season.

Edit: I guess DB is not that surprising as he's a known player. Hmmm I did get a rando named Franck Ouattarra from al-ahly for 3.1million just had to reject an offer from Madrid for 45 million after one season. I'm not near my computer so no screenshot right now.

Last edited:
Ryan Babel. He surprised me with 2 wonder goals against Real Madrid never thought my favourite player player on my Ajax save would be a former scouser!!

I don't think he quite consistent enough to be classed as amazing, but certainly better then I imagined he would be!

James McCarthy. Absolutely key in my British Man City and my Swansea saves. Amazing player. Completely ignoring the star ratings.

Jermaine Jenas and Nigel Reo-Coker. amazing ball winning midfielders. One free the other 800k. Dead cheep. Fit perfectly in all my systems. Even with my British man city and England saves. Absolutely amazing.

Mathhias Zimmermann. Absolute animal at RB. Can sign him at the start for Any Championship or above team.

Jonas Svensson. Got him for 2m US dollars. ****** brilliant. Not a world beater yet,but for 19 years, he is the epitome of consistency for my Wolves team. Can play in midfield and as a attacking winger. Best position is DLP. Improve his tackling and off the ball a bit and you have yourself a solid DLP who is easily good enough for a big team.

He is labelled the next Bent Skamelsrud.

Viewing image Uhts.png - ImgEasy, ad free image hosting.

Dembele, Spurs won't use him regulary, he will be available for 6/8M euros in the second or third season.

In my Liverpool he scored 20 goals, made 12 assists, excellent centre midfielder because he can defend brilliantly and also attack aswell (I call him the Fellaini for the poor)