OmegaRed

Reaction score
Susano'o - By Omega-Red*

Hi mates! That's my new tactic - SUSANO'O, and my best tactic IMO.

TRANING AND MATCH PREPARATION (very important)

1) During the pre-season play no less than 5-7 friendly matches and I recommend to choose weaker opponents in order to guaranty easy wins in friendly matches.

2) Put the tactic into all 3 tactic slots because it makes the tactic familiarity grows much faster.

3) Choose "Match Tactics" focus for the match preparation because it makes tactic familiarity grows faster

About this thread:

In my tests it's seems very very solid Offensively and defensively.

I'ts really incredible see your team attacking the whole time of match, creating many goal opportunities, and scoring a lot too.

I've get incredible results with Blackburn, that's a so so team of sky bet championship, also get great results with Leicester and Swansea, later i'll post more prints of those results.

Even my Under 21 team (not treinned by myself, but by my assistant and using the same tactic) achieved amazing results, as you can see in the prints bellow.

I easily won the championship with many matches in advance with Blackburn without making any transference, no new players. If your team have a great attacker, it will be very pleasant for you watch him score many goals. Of course you'll need good wingers with good crosses to create this opportunities.

I ask just to post your results, because it gives a lot of work and takes much time to create tactics and test all of them. Only with your comments i can improve the tactics and fix the errors.

No OI's, no one to take the corners (let on auto), plug-and-play Tactic.

Enjoy!!!!

View attachment 138792

Take a look on average rating of my titular team and number of goals scored:

View attachment 138791

Jordan Rhodes - Incredible Striker!!!

View attachment 138790

I've lost some matches but was bad luck, my team always played better =(

View attachment 138789 View attachment 138788 View attachment 138660

Results from my under 21 team, using Susano'o:

View attachment 138659

My season with Blackburn (until now):

View attachment 138658 View attachment 138657 View attachment 138656

Last edited:
going to test this with heerenveen =) training during season?? attacking mov? or def ?

ready to test whit Leeds or Forest don't know for now....but sure i want see super result same u get :D

It is quite discouraging to spend many hours to create a tactic , testing with multiple teams and post to see how it works with other teams , and virtually no one gives feedback, that way only 5 or 6 that always create the tactics here in the forum will continue to create , because people do not give us too much credit for not being renowned here in the forum . I think that people could say at least it was **** , that way I would look for ways to improve the tactics .

I'm going to give this a try with my Kilmarnock side in Scottish Premier league.

It is quite discouraging to spend many hours to create a tactic , testing with multiple teams and post to see how it works with other teams , and virtually no one gives feedback, that way only 5 or 6 that always create the tactics here in the forum will continue to create , because people do not give us too much credit for not being renowned here in the forum . I think that people could say at least it was **** , that way I would look for ways to improve the tactics .

I hear you - we all wanna be heard and unfortunately its not always like that - + its not enough to release a tactic unless its capable of special stuff like breaking the match engine or showing something others don't - just like the world is cruel - forums can be too :( .

The positives I can say to you is - your thread is beautiful I think you surpassed me it looks really nice :) - when that is said I understand your frustrations - in the meantime maybe start a few more saves for people to get the interest. The forum is flooded with tactics and some will drown like Bankai did - My advice to you is - don't give up - keep releasing, but make sure what you release is quality and back it up with hardcore proof and if you can overdeliver - that should get peoples attention :)

Cheers mate

I'll be happy to test it for you and give some feedback. Think I'll test it in the Bundesliga with a relegation candidate.

I hear you - we all wanna be heard and unfortunately its not always like that - + its not enough to release a tactic unless its capable of special stuff like breaking the match engine or showing something others don't - just like the world is cruel - forums can be too :( .

The positives I can say to you is - your thread is beautiful I think you surpassed me it looks really nice :) - when that is said I understand your frustrations - in the meantime maybe start a few more saves for people to get the interest. The forum is flooded with tactics and some will drown like Bankai did - My advice to you is - don't give up - keep releasing, but make sure what you release is quality and back it up with hardcore proof and if you can overdeliver - that should get peoples attention :)

Cheers mate

thanks for the support Mr Jesaustralia. There really are many tactics in this forum, some amazing how your Sublimity 4-3-3 that was extremely appreciated even in the Asian forum, so it's an honor for me to hear it from such an experienced person. That motivates me to not give up, keep trying and getting experience gradually. I really needed a motivation. Thanks m8 ^^)

I'm currently testing it now with atletico madrid. I see most of the match action and stats every game so I'll review it and tell you my feedback today.

Ok, I'm testing it with Ingolstadt in the Bundesliga (Meda Prediction: 17th).

I've played half a season, so will leave feedback based on that limited run.

View attachment 138097

5th in the league, so over performing by a long way on our media prediction.

View attachment 138096

As you can see we started poorly with the 5-0 defeat away to Bayern, but we stuck with it and the results soon picked up winning 6 of our next 9 Bundesliga matches and we also thumped Wolfsburg in the cup. After that good run the wheels came off a little as we had 3 winnable games and picked up only one point. The draw away to Dortmund was a great result though.

View attachment 138095

Love the possession with this tactic, a real bonus. I almost always feel as if we are controlling the game even though our players are absolutely terrible.

View attachment 138094

As you can see, we are joint first for clean sheets, with 7 in 17 games which is quite remarkable for this team. When the tactic clicks, it feels very solid and we rarely give up a lot of chances (the bayern games being the exceptions)

View attachment 138093

Goal analysis, most of our goals conceded come from crosses and indirect free kicks launched in to our box. Perhaps it might be worth considering the set up for defensive set pieces and maybe adding OI to the opposition wide men to reduce these a bit? On the plus side, a fair few tactics on here tend to suffer from conceding a lot at through balls, no such problem here.

View attachment 138092

The other thing I noticed was a lot of yellow cards, but that could just be the mistiming of my **** players. Something to consider though.

I realise it's only half a season but I hope that was useful enough feedback. If there's anything else you want to see screenshot wise or any info you want just let me know.

Very solid tactic.

I'm currently testing it now with atletico madrid. I see most of the match action and stats every game so I'll review it and tell you my feedback today.

Ok, I'm testing it with Ingolstadt in the Bundesliga (Meda Prediction: 17th).

I've played half a season, so will leave feedback based on that limited run.

View attachment 1066692

5th in the league, so over performing by a long way on our media prediction.

View attachment 1066693

As you can see we started poorly with the 5-0 defeat away to Bayern, but we stuck with it and the results soon picked up winning 6 of our next 9 Bundesliga matches and we also thumped Wolfsburg in the cup. After that good run the wheels came off a little as we had 3 winnable games and picked up only one point. The draw away to Dortmund was a great result though.

View attachment 1066694

Love the possession with this tactic, a real bonus. I almost always feel as if we are controlling the game even though our players are absolutely terrible.

View attachment 1066695

As you can see, we are joint first for clean sheets, with 7 in 17 games which is quite remarkable for this team. When the tactic clicks, it feels very solid and we rarely give up a lot of chances (the bayern games being the exceptions)

View attachment 1066696

Goal analysis, most of our goals conceded come from crosses and indirect free kicks launched in to our box. Perhaps it might be worth considering the set up for defensive set pieces and maybe adding OI to the opposition wide men to reduce these a bit? On the plus side, a fair few tactics on here tend to suffer from conceding a lot at through balls, no such problem here.

View attachment 1066697

The other thing I noticed was a lot of yellow cards, but that could just be the mistiming of my **** players. Something to consider though.

I realise it's only half a season but I hope that was useful enough feedback. If there's anything else you want to see screenshot wise or any info you want just let me know.

Very solid tactic.

Thank you for your feedback , I am very grateful to know that you spent time testing my tactic , it motivates me to go on and on . Regarding yellow cards , it's due to hidden attributes of players, like "dirtness", so there's nothing to do with it. I've create this tactic thinking about crosses, cause I realized that most of goals that IA have scored on me, was from crosses, so it's just impossible defend. I really hate when I'm winning easily, dominating all the game and at the end of match the opponent in a single counter attack, crosses and score, without any chance. So, i create this tactic trying simulate it, that's why is so important have wingers with good crosses attributes, and a good striker to score the goal opportunities. You'll enjoy more this tactic when you play with better teams, you'll attack all the time, and create many goal opportunities. But your reply is very important and I'll work to improve the tactic. Thanks mate.

As a player from the North east of England I usually use Newcastle, and my home town team Gateshead, gonna test this with Gateshead and see if we can't make them great, will post after half season or so but I play full matches so may be a while