Hi!

I just started a new season couple days ago with your tactic, wanted to ask if i can write reports and feedbacks here? Im new to this forum sry for the dumb question..:D

I have completed my first season with Fenerbahce as champions.

Most of the matches my team played really well football but some of them i lost despite the nice football.

Here is some of screen shots from my save.

View attachment 136700

View attachment 136699

View attachment 136698

For the next season, i have dropped central midfielder to defensife midfielder position and also i will change corner set routines.

My next aim is getting success in Europe. Thanks in advance... :)

First of all, i want to thank you for this awesome tact! I've tried some tactics before but none of them worked so well like this.

My feedback will start from the SECOND season with my Scottish Permier leage save with Dundee Utd. In the first season mostly i tried to save the club from the financial crysis, which i achieved at the end of the season.

I decided to work with my own squad instead of buying new players, i only bought CWB-s coz i didnt rly had good ones. I sell most of my good and expensive players, then i started to build my team through my youth system. Dundee Utd have some REAL GREAT Hot prospects and Youngsters i can tell you guys. :) My teams average age is 21,5.

In the first season i managed to finish at the SECOND place, so i could play in EURO Cup qualification series, which is nice, because my financials are rly good since. The team was predicted to the 4th place, but with my old and good players, not with the youngsters...so its a great achievement i think.

I changed only a few things in the tact, the core is the same as yours. First, i changed at AM-atk post to AP-atk, because i felt the attacking session needed more creativity, and the AP post suited well better for my AM.

View attachment 136606

The second change i made is the CM-def post which i changed to DLP-def. I felt my defensive line have leaks and the begginning of the season the enemy managed to get through my defensive line way too often than my liking, so is the change, and for like 2 months i set the match preparation to defensive positioning. The other change i made was in the instructions. I unabled the offside trap option because my defenders SUCKED at it, literally, and the other change was my defensive line, which was on higher, but i made it to normal. Thanks to this few tactical changes my teams defensive ability increased BIG TIME.

So this was my first season, and now i'm starting the second season with still no huge transfers and the same tactic, i'll aim for the 1th or 2th place in this year. TBH i would be satisfied with a 2th league place and a Scottish Cup win would be nice too, because in the first season i was defeated in the Cup Final...:/

I will continue the feedback regularly if its ok with you guys!

Cheers! :)

PS: Sorry for my bad english, im from Hungary, my english isnt the best...:/

Last edited:
First of all, i want to thank you for this awesome tact! I've tried some tactics before but none of them worked so well like this.

My feedback will start from the SECOND season with my Scottish Permier leage save with Dundee Utd. In the first season mostly i tried to save the club from the financial crysis, which i achieved at the end of the season.

I decided to work with my own squad instead of buying new players, i only bought CWB-s coz i didnt rly had good ones. I sell most of my good and expensive players, then i started to build my team through my youth system. Dundee Utd have some REAL GREAT Hot prospects and Youngsters i can tell you guys. :) My teams average age is 21,5.

In the first season i managed to finish at the SECOND place, so i could play in EURO Cup qualification series, which is nice, because my financials are rly good since. The team was predicted to the 4th place, but with my old and good players, not with the youngsters...so its a great achievement i think.

I changed only a few things in the tact, the core is the same as yours. First, i changed at AM-atk post to AP-atk, because i felt the attacking session needed more creativity, and the AP post suited well better for my AM.

View attachment 1068325

The second change i made is the CM-def post which i changed to DLP-def. I felt my defensive line have leaks and the begginning of the season the enemy managed to get through my defensive line way too often than my liking, so is the change, and for like 2 months i set the match preparation to defensive positioning. The other change i made was in the instructions. I unabled the offside trap option because my defenders SUCKED at it, literally, and the other change was my defensive line, which was on higher, but i made it to normal. Thanks to this few tactical changes my teams defensive ability increased BIG TIME.

So this was my first season, and now i'm starting the second season with still no huge transfers and the same tactic, i'll aim for the 1th or 2th place in this year. TBH i would be satisfied with a 2th league place and a Scottish Cup win would be nice too, because in the first season i was defeated in the Cup Final...:/

I will continue the feedback regularly if its ok with you guys!

Cheers! :)

PS: Sorry for my bad english, im from Hungary, my english isnt the best...:/

Hi mate. Very glad to hear that! And feel free to tweak the tactic, any improvements / suggestions are welcome!! My English is not that good, I'm Brazilian, but we can understand each other perfectly i think. Please post your tweak for download, so i can test it too. ^^

I have completed my first season with Fenerbahce as champions.

Most of the matches my team played really well football but some of them i lost despite the nice football.

Here is some of screen shots from my save.

View attachment 1068225

View attachment 1068227

View attachment 1068228

For the next season, i have dropped central midfielder to defensife midfielder position and also i will change corner set routines.

My next aim is getting success in Europe. Thanks in advance... :)

Happy to hear that m8! Of course tactic isn't all, you are a good manager, cause the tactic alone don't produce such good results. Cheers ^^

My Central defenders constantly missing the attackers,they just run away from them,is possibleto fix it?