It's always a shame when the odd person fabricates their achievements to look like Billy big bollocks. Lets just hope that on this occasion they're legit.

I must say though, Hughes' mental attributes look a little too good for a 21 year old.

Some comments here are just something to be laughing about!
Dude,why in the world would i edit these guys and post them in here? what do i win with this??
i just shared it because they're the most i ever took out of a youngster non-regen in training!

To the people asking me what i did: i hired the best coaches out there and focused the players on their better roles(Suso = trequartista Sterling = IF Hughes = DLP).Also,rotated the squad a lot(Hughes and Suso were 2 years first team before this) and always had these players on tutoring.

cheers!

ignore them mate, some people are to quick to pass judgement without thinking it through. We've all at some point been on the editor but like you said why would you edit some players then try and pass them off as non edited players!!! Some people obviously aren't quite as good as others when it comes to developing players!!! I think sterlings finishing could do with been improved a bit!!!

I think it's due to them being -9 players. I tried to buy Hughes everytime but some are not as good as the last one which I posted above. I trained him with Cen Mid then Box to Box Mid and due to Man Utd great coaches, he developed really well.

Fair enough then pal. It does happen, so I feel have to question people sometimes. Suppose im just a sceptical old git!

I think the problem comes with the differences that -9 can create, for example on my Liverpool save I played Sterling for 7 straight seasons (now 24) and while he was amazing he's not as good (attributes wise) as your Sterling at just 22!

Are you using the normal database or an updated one?

View attachment 353681View attachment 353682

I think the problem comes with the differences that -9 can create, for example on my Liverpool save I played Sterling for 7 straight seasons (now 24) and while he was amazing he's not as good (attributes wise) as your Sterling at just 22!

Are you using the normal database or an updated one?

View attachment 353681View attachment 353682
nice develop you have there!

mine is the updated.

Just curious. Why does a stat which is 20 have a red marker indicating that the stat has gone down? lol.

Game is redistributing CA points once player is close to reaching his PA. Just like mental attributes rise when player gets older and his physical attributes are declining.

No disrespect to you lipecamara but the second I looked at the SS' I thought edited!! I have no issue with people editing their players, if that's how they want to play the game then its completely up to them... but I do feel that this kind of thing is ruining this forum, at one point I was an avid reader and enjoyed developing my Manager Stories, but now its full of (in my opinion) unbelievable stories that are no fun to read. Like I say if that's the way you like to play the game that's perfectly fine but I personally don't enjoy this site as much as I used to.

No disrespect to you lipecamara but the second I looked at the SS' I thought edited!! I have no issue with people editing their players, if that's how they want to play the game then its completely up to them... but I do feel that this kind of thing is ruining this forum, at one point I was an avid reader and enjoyed developing my Manager Stories, but now its full of (in my opinion) unbelievable stories that are no fun to read. Like I say if that's the way you like to play the game that's perfectly fine but I personally don't enjoy this site as much as I used to.

i can only feel sorry for you mate.

This thread is getting a bit 'bitchy'. It isn't really a discussion about these players anymore, maybe it's time for the thread to be closed?

you can understand why the guy is saying suso and will hughes stats are edited, just take one look at the mental stats.. they look waaaaaay too high even if pa or ca changes over people games. however it can still be done if you have the right coaches e.g 5 star for every training schedule

This thread is getting a bit 'bitchy'. It isn't really a discussion about these players anymore, maybe it's time for the thread to be closed?

Yeah,i agree.Any other comments in this 'bitchy' mode i'll have to just ignore.I feel sad though that it's gotten this way.

Yes little people like you ruin this forum by boasting about accomplishments that aren't 100% true!! People wont '*****' and moan if you don't post such rubbish... anyway I'm off to go make others feel sorry for me... enjoy your accomplishments ;)

Nice training. I do not believe they were edited. People don't understand that a player with PA -9 could either hardly develop at all or develop into the best player in the game, if you train them right