SVB's Managerial Journey

• Thread starter Thread starter SVB
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 401K
You'll win it next year buddy

Hopefully mate!! Think it would of been ours this year if the fixtures didn't rearrange due to the Champions league !! It's good to be in the Champions league but sometimes it can come back to bite u in the *** :)

View attachment 444373

PROMOTIONS, RELEGATIONS & CUP WINNERS 2017/18

SKY BET CHAMPIONSHIP

PROMOTED

View attachment 444370

RELEGATED

View attachment 444369

SKY BET LEAGUE ONE

PROMOTED

View attachment 444367

RELEGATED

View attachment 444365

SKY BET LEAGUE TWO

PROMOTED

View attachment 444364

RELEGATED

View attachment 444363

COMMUNITY SHIELD

View attachment 443080

F.A CUP

View attachment 443082

CAPITAL ONE CUP

View attachment 443080

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

View attachment 443080

EUROPA CUP

View attachment 443084

SUPER CUP

View attachment 444362

WORLD CLUB CUP

View attachment 444373

see us a screenie of Ryan Fraser pal.. interested where he is now, former Aberdeen player who went to play for Bournemouth..

my boys Gillingham are relegated into the skrill premier. depressing ������������

my boys Gillingham are relegated into the skrill premier. depressing ������������

dont worry mate my team blackburn went down aswell :(

View attachment 444057

TRANSFER ACTIVITY

ARGENTINIAN CONTINGENCY CONTINUES

View attachment 444056
View attachment 444055
View attachment 444054
View attachment 444053
View attachment 444052
View attachment 444051
View attachment 444050
View attachment 444049

FUTURE TRANSFERS JOINING EITHER JANUARY OR JUNE/JULY 2019

View attachment 444048
View attachment 444047
View attachment 444046
View attachment 444045

IN

View attachment 444044

FUTURE TRANSFERS

View attachment 444043

OUT

View attachment 444042

My main aim besides winning the league this year was to slash the wage budget as it was nearly touching 1m!! We managed to do that and have brought in down to 675k aswell as bring in some quality young players :)

View attachment 444040

Tranmere, Season six, August 2018

View attachment 444039

Pumpido has a debut to remember as he scores in the last minute to ****** us a great opening day victory

View attachment 444038

Januzaj puts in a man of the match performance scoring 2 and setting two up as we run riot against Cardiff :)

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 444037

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

DAMIAN PUMPIDO

View attachment 444036

2 GAMES, 2 GOALS
A GREAT START FOR THE YOUNG ARGENTINIAN CB

How many Argentinians do you have now? You trying to unearth the next Messi, lol!

to be fair I think the Argentinians on the game are fantastic, I've just signed a regen called Diego Batista and looks unreal. There were a few more I wanted but I just spent my budget on 1 player after promotion, hope that wasn't a mistake!

Got some nice Croats coming in too, think it's a great feeling when you bring in a good young player from abroad and he becomes awesome!!

keep up the story, love it, my favourite by far

How many Argentinians do you have now? You trying to unearth the next Messi, lol!

to be fair I think the Argentinians on the game are fantastic, I've just signed a regen called Diego Batista and looks unreal. There were a few more I wanted but I just spent my budget on 1 player after promotion, hope that wasn't a mistake!

Got some nice Croats coming in too, think it's a great feeling when you bring in a good young player from abroad and he becomes awesome!!

keep up the story, love it, my favourite by far

Cheers mate glad your enjoying it!!

I could probably have a starting eleven plus subs of argentines :)

yeah it is a great feeling bringing in youngsters from abroad and I'm surprised how easy it is just by scouting the nations U19s etc !!! Argentine and Croatian are by far the cheapest !! If you want a half decent english regen who's nowhere near as good as the argies your looking at around 6-7m the French and Spanish are expensive aswell!!

I make it my aim now to scout Argentina as soon as they have their intake!!

Cheers for the feedback :)

Back