SVB's Managerial Journey

• Thread starter Thread starter SVB
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 401K
You can literally solidify any weak spots on your side and still have money for a world class player to replace correa tho

You can literally solidify any weak spots on your side and still have money for a world class player to replace correa tho

I know that mate I'm definitely gonna accept ! The thing I'm stuck with is if Chelsea put a bid in like this should I try for more !! They obviously desperately want him !!

No dont do it! If you negotiate and they withdraw, you may find you will struggle to get another bid of this size again..... no need for greed mate....?91m is a huge price and not worth risking for an extra 9m!

deal!

I agree with Kev, they will withdraw and you will be ******.

View attachment 445938

JANUARY TRANSFER ACTIVITY

View attachment 445937
View attachment 445936
View attachment 445935

Only the three players brought in and yes another two argentinans :P

WORLD RECORD TRANSFER

View attachment 445934

We rake in a world transfer record for Angel Correa of 91m and he hasnt even made an international appearance!! But at 22 and with stats like his i can sorta see why Chelsea wanted to break the world record for him!! Also thanks to MatthewElphinstone, Kev99, Rootsey & Sharkyohyar for the advice as i decided not to be greedy and risk losing the sale by accepting and staying with the original offer :)

IN

View attachment 445929

OUT

View attachment 445928

Some fantastic players left the club!! Gomez was already a done deal around mid-year!! Fierro left after becoming unhappy as he couldnt force Depetris out of the team i would of liked to of got more for him but i was just happy to get rid of his high wage!! Halilovic also became unhappy at lack of game time and couldnt force Januzaj out but we did get quite a nice figure for him from Rivals Liverpool

Can we get a screen shot of your finances please?

I only wish i could find all these gems you seem to have.

Can we get a screen shot of your finances please?

I only wish i could find all these gems you seem to have.

just have a look at Argentinas youth sides mate or scout through their biggest clubs Boca, velez, etc etc

will post finances in a min after January update

And how have Correa's stats gone up that much from when you started??

Playing him regularly + all of my coaching staff are 4 to 4 1/2 stars and his determination was 19 so he progresses quick

Great story mate, by far the most enjoyable I've read to date! Something to aspire to, if only my laptop wasnt bust!! Fingers crossed I can be back on the game by the weekend!!

Great story mate, by far the most enjoyable I've read to date! Something to aspire to, if only my laptop wasnt bust!! Fingers crossed I can be back on the game by the weekend!!

Cheers mate comments and ur help much appreciated :) think I'd go daft if I wasn't able to play it for a few hours a day :) that's why I switched my laptop 2 a desktop their much more reliable and easy to fix if broken

View attachment 445912

Tranmere, Season five, January 2018

View attachment 445911

Depetris's goal gives us the 3 points

F.A CUP 3RD ROUND

View attachment 445910

We leave it late to beat my beloved Blackburn!! Minguillion also has a day to remember by scoring the opener

CAPITAL ONE CUP SEMI FINAL 1ST LEG

View attachment 445909

A great team performance as we hold utd to a draw

View attachment 445908

The scoreline should of been much easier then it suggests

View attachment 445907

A fine away win against a poor Cherries side

CAPITAL ONE CUP SEMI-FINAL 2ND LEG

View attachment 445906

GUTTED!!!! As United knock us out of the C.O.C Cup despite fielding an under strength side

F.A CUP 4TH ROUND

View attachment 445905

A late Olsson OG takes the game to a replay

View attachment 445904

SHOCKING!!! Villa inflict only our second league defeat of the season upon us

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 445903

United pull 10 points clear but we have 3 games in hand and also have a healthy advantage over Chelsea

F.A CUP 5TH ROUND DRAW

View attachment 445902

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

RAFAEL DEPETRIS

View attachment 445901

8 GAMES, 5 GOALS

View attachment 445900

CLUB FINANCES

View attachment 445899

As you can see we have a very healthy 121m sitting in the bank but a projected balance of 76m which is a loss of 45m +!! This doesnt help with the high wages we pay and the attendance figures which is vital we do well in europe and the league!! I think some of the projected balance is due to money being taken for the build of our new stadium but im not sure!! Hopefully when we move to our new Stadium the books can balance themselves out

great story mate your a miricle worker :) the only bad thing is your youth intake

Back