How do u decide when to sell ur players...I know 20+million is great and all but how lol...Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeee can u save leeds I hurts seeing them ib leauge one again

I just sell them lol there's nothing to it! I'm up for another challenge soon so if Leeds come up I might surprise u :)

were my beloved barnsley now lol for once id love to see them do good lol

were my beloved barnsley now lol for once id love to see them do good lol

View attachment 422026

same league as the mighty Blackburn
smile.gif

Great story mate. Has been a silent reader to following this story since you are still in league 1:p
Also, i think Messi will not join English/Italy/German club. Btw, how do he look at age of 38? Does he still not prepare for retirement?

Great story mate. Has been a silent reader to following this story since you are still in league 1:p
Also, i think Messi will not join English/Italy/German club. Btw, how do he look at age of 38? Does he still not prepare for retirement?

View attachment 421656

View attachment 421657

cheers mate nice to here youve been with us from the start :) just noticed now about his preferences not to play in england :( no immediate plans for retirement but looks like he wants to go into management so hopefully when he does retire i can snap him up as a coach for abit :)

View attachment 421654

Tranmere, Season thirteen, August 2025

COMMUNITY SHIELD

View attachment 421653

Arsenal take full advantage of our new look younger side as they beat us easily and stop us winning the Shield for the 5th season running

View attachment 421652

What a result!! Alfonso Medina scores a late penalty to give us a great win and lift the morale after our previous defeat to the Gunners

View attachment 421651

We give Everton a welcome back to the big time gift as we give them a good tonking after going a goal down :)

View attachment 421650

Another great result!! This time its Wolves who get a good seeing to!

EURO SUPER CUP

View attachment 421649

20 year old Argentinian wonderkid Mario Manfre breaks the Dortmund hearts as he scores a great solo effort in extra time to win us our 4th Super cup :)

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 421648

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

LUIS

View attachment 421647

View attachment 421642

View attachment 421641

Only the one deadline day signing to announce and he looks like hes gonna be an absolute cracker once he gains his W/P!! We signed him from a team called Deportes Temuco for 100k after being found by my scouts!! Also one more player left for a cut price fee Laid Bekrar joined Galatasaray for 4m even though he was valued at 12m as his contract was expiring next summer and wanted to much to sign a new contract

View attachment 421602

Absolutely gutted :( Blackburns manager departed to Sheffield United so i thought id have ago at taking my beloved Blackburn back to where they belong in the premiership only to find out there unwilling to pay the compensation! Should i resign and and apply again or should i wait and apply for one of the bigger boys when a job becomes available

You could always take Bournemouth to the top instead if you're bored of Tranmere ;)

You could always take Bournemouth to the top instead if you're bored of Tranmere ;)

haha there already in the top flight and sitting nicely in 6th :) not bored of the tranmere save was just contemplating a new challenge :)

also been reading from the very start always look forward to reading your updates

Hi What face pack your using? please..

and just been reading this story back to league one brillant story line whilst am in work got me right in the mood for playing fm now ha

keep up the good work

View attachment 421576

Mexico 2026 SAM World Cup Qualifiers, September 2025

View attachment 421575

We beat the Ecuadorians easily in a game which saw three red cards

OTHER RESULTS

View attachment 421574

View attachment 421573

We beat a tricky Chilean side thanks to a goal in each half!! This result dropped the Chileans into thrid place with the Brazilians moving into second

OTHER RESULTS

View attachment 421572

SAM GROUP TABLE

View attachment 421571

BEST PLAYER

View attachment 421570