Hi What face pack your using? please..

and just been reading this story back to league one brillant story line whilst am in work got me right in the mood for playing fm now ha

keep up the good work

Using the d11 facepacks downloaded from sortitoutsi mate! And glad I could help time at work move abit quicker :D

Nice one so far...am very surprised u didn't get the Blackburn job they are crazy for rejecting you

Nice one so far...am very surprised u didn't get the Blackburn job they are crazy for rejecting you

It was just the compensation that got in the way! Think my contract ends in 2026 so mite stall signing a new deal just incase sommat comes up :)

It was just the compensation that got in the way! Think my contract ends in 2026 so mite stall signing a new deal just incase sommat comes up :)

Yeah hopefully leeds job comes up lol

View attachment 496730

View attachment 496729

cheers mate nice to here youve been with us from the start :) just noticed now about his preferences not to play in england :( no immediate plans for retirement but looks like he wants to go into management so hopefully when he does retire i can snap him up as a coach for abit :)

Still hard to believe that a forward still not retiring at 38. Too bad he don't want to join. His excellent mental attributes surely make him a best tutor for your youngster.

View attachment 421266

Tranmere, Season thirteen, September 2025

View attachment 421262

An even contest but Higgin's double proves to be the difference between the two sides

CHAMPIONS CUP GROUP C

View attachment 421259

We win our first game back at the Tranmere stadium since the expansion was complete and broke our attendance record in the mean time

View attachment 421258

We narrowly win this game against Forest who were more than a match for us and were very unlucky not to get a draw after having a 90th minute goal chalked out for offside

CAPITAL ONE CUP 3RD ROUND

View attachment 421257

I gave four 16 year olds there debut in this match and they didnt disappoint as we marched into the 4th round

View attachment 421256

We end the month unbeaten with six wins from six as we comfortably beat the Tigers

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 421255

CAPITAL ONE CUP 4TH ROUND DRAW

View attachment 421254

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

ANTON HIGGINS

View attachment 421253

new challenge after this season i think mate, followed u from the start and its all getting to easy!!

new challenge after this season i think mate, followed u from the start and its all getting to easy!!

Was thinking the same mate!! Might add a couple of leagues and move abroad for a different challenge!

Gd luck if u move but if you don't try and do a fergie and stay for 26 years lol

Good story! You're awesome!! :) If you looking for new challenge i offer Lazio (for own new stadium) FM Lazio stories is rare.
(sorry my english :) )

ive added the Italian, German and Spanish leagues which will be loaded at the end of the current season!! This isnt to definately say that ill be leaving tranmere though :)

Gd luck if u move but if you don't try and do a fergie and stay for 26 years lol

its still possible that im gonna stay so we'll have to wait and see cos i dont wanna leave then regret it because thatll be alot of time wasted :)

Good story! You're awesome!! :) If you looking for new challenge i offer Lazio (for own new stadium) FM Lazio stories is rare.
(sorry my english :) )

thanks mate i appreciate your comments and yeah i think Lazio would be a good choice :)

View attachment 420754

Mexico 2026 SAM World Cup Qualifiers, October 2025

View attachment 420753

A great win against the Bolivians!! The game was literally over by half time

OTHER RESULTS

View attachment 420752

View attachment 420751

A poor result against the Paraguayans but on a more positive note we end the SAM group stages unbeaten :)

OTHER RESULTS

View attachment 420750

FINAL SAM TABLE

View attachment 420749

BEST PLAYER

ANGEL CORREA

View attachment 420748

View attachment 420747

England fail to qualify for the world cup after finishing third behind the Ukraine and Norway!! This is one of the jobs i have been waiting to come available but with the World Cup only round the corner there was no chance i could leave and then wait another four years