Never thought I'd see Maradona managing Tranmere... successfully :)

Loving and hating this story!

Loving because I'm doing an Tranmere game myself!

Hating because I finished outside the playoffs in my first season and have another season of League 1 football!

Still, this is an awesome read and congrats on successive promotions!

View attachment 453765

TRANSFER ACTIVITY

IN

View attachment 453766
View attachment 453764
View attachment 453763
View attachment 453762
View attachment 453761
View attachment 453760
View attachment 453759
View attachment 453758
View attachment 453757
View attachment 453756

OUT

View attachment 453755

A busy transfer window and im quite pleased with the talent i have brought in!!! The only position ive not been able to fill is the CM department as their is no one worth bringing in at the moment

Last edited:
Loving and hating this story!

Loving because I'm doing an Tranmere game myself!

Hating because I finished outside the playoffs in my first season and have another season of League 1 football!

Still, this is an awesome read and congrats on successive promotions!

Cheers mate I found the 1st season quite easy but god knows how we achieved promotion last year especially after conceding 90 goals ! I think the key is keeping Akpro and Stockton fit as they were key in both promotions

Watt, the beast from FM 13 is back.. Good luck in BPL!

Cheers mate I found the 1st season quite easy but god knows how we achieved promotion last year especially after conceding 90 goals ! I think the key is keeping Akpro and Stockton fit as they were key in both promotions

I made a mistake by selling Akpro in the first month, chose money and thought Stockton and Iaquinta could carry the load for me! Ended up selling Stockton in the January, Iaquinta was gone by the March and ended up with Lowe as my top striker with 22 goals!

Got Akpro back on loan this season though and I'm confident of promotion this time round!

Ah poor Stockton fires you into the Prem and then you ruthlessly sell him! Lol. Im liking the look of the new strikeforce though. Tony Watt was amazing last year im interested to see what he will turn out like in real life as hes not doing that good in Holland were hes on loan

Ah poor Stockton fires you into the Prem and then you ruthlessly sell him! Lol. Im liking the look of the new strikeforce though. Tony Watt was amazing last year im interested to see what he will turn out like in real life as hes not doing that good in Holland were hes on loan

To be honest I wanted to keep Stockton but if you look at his screen shot I posted he wanted to leave !! I managed to bring in Watt for the same amount I sold him for so that's good!! Not really followed Watts progress IRL isn't it Belgium where he's playing?

To be honest I wanted to keep Stockton but if you look at his screen shot I posted he wanted to leave !! I managed to bring in Watt for the same amount I sold him for so that's good!! Not really followed Watts progress IRL isn't it Belgium where he's playing?
Some funny country like that, i know he keeps getting into trouble out there and has been sent back to scotland or something like that. KIU

Great story mate, there are almost the exact transfers in my Rangers game.. Contero went to Spurs though..

Some great buys for the prem challenge but after having the worst def, in the championship (conceeding 90 and going up wtf?!??! awesome).. i look forward to a fun albeit nightmare ish season... :(

fingers crossed for the boys.

Last edited:
Great story mate, there are almost the exact transfers in my Rangers game.. Contero went to Spurs though..

Some great buys for the prem challenge but after having the worst def, in the championship (conceeding 90 and going up wtf?!??! awesome).. i look forward to a fun albeit nightmare ish season... :(

fingers crossed for the boys.

Cheers mate I know 90 goals was mad !! I opted for a 352 most of the season which pretty much was u score we'll score :) not decided what tactic to use for the prem yet not had much of a chance to have a mess about!! Hopefully we can have a half decent season though :)

View attachment 452202

FORMATION & SQUAD FOR 2015/16

View attachment 452201

SQUAD

View attachment 452200

So after doing much testing and trying to create a tactic ive come up with this!! A 4-1-3-2 it doesnt suit all my players but hopefully they can adapt to some positions (please dont ask me to upload the tactic as its very basic & in my eyes not good enough while the current M.E is in this state but hopefully it will do the job and keep me in the Prem :)

View attachment 452199

Tranmere, Season three, August 2015

View attachment 452198

Delfouneso scores on his debut to give us a winning start to life in the top flight

View attachment 452197

I wasnt expecting this as we run riot at the Britannia

CAPITAL ONE CUP 2ND ROUND

View attachment 452196

Stevenage put up a brave fight and take us to pens in which we won 9-8

View attachment 452195

Despite having 30 shots and 14 on target we just couldnt get past Jake Kean

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 452194

CAPITAL ONE CUP 3RD ROUND DRAW

View attachment 452193

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

ALEX SMITHIES

View attachment 452192

4 GAMES, 2 CLEAN SHEETS

View attachment 452073

Tranmere, Season three, September 2015

View attachment 452071

A good win which should of been by far more

View attachment 452070

Wolves inflict our 1st loss all being down to our sendings off

CAPITAL ONE CUP 3RD ROUND

View attachment 452069

Not a bad result considering City played a full strength team

View attachment 452068

Our first point against one of the big boys

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 452067

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

ALEX SMITHIES

View attachment 452066

4 GAMES, 1 CLEAN SHEET

DESPITE ONLY ONE CLEAN SHEET HE HAS BEEN A ROCK BETWEEN THE STICKS

View attachment 451988

Tranmere, Season three, October 2015

View attachment 451981

I thought we were on for a hammering after Aguero's 1st minute goal but in the end we were well worth a point

View attachment 451978

Smithies penalty save proved vital as we grab a great win

View attachment 451977

We stun the Magpies with two goals on the counter :)

View attachment 451976

A fantastic win as the tactic finally seems to be getting fluid

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 451975

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

MIGUEL DE LAS CUEVAS

View attachment 451974

4 GAMES, 3 GOALS