SVB's Managerial Journey

• Thread starter Thread starter SVB
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 401K
Is there no end to how much u have achieved

There wasn't because the tactic I was using was brilliant !! But now latest patched has made it useless :( so just trying a few tweaks to get it working as good again :) made some great signings for new season so who knows what's next !! Will post signings in the morn when finished work !! Cheers for following :)

View attachment 450630

TRANSFER ACTIVITY

View attachment 450629

Without a shadow of a doubt my best capture!! Rafinha will be playing as a shadow striker behind Rochina

View attachment 450628

A snip at 1.1m and has bags of potential!! Ill be looking to rotate Suso with Halilovic as a RM

View attachment 450627

This guy looks awesome and we even beat Madrid to his signature!! I enquired last season about him and they wanted 9m for him but with his contract running out we managed to get him for a bargain 3.5m

View attachment 450626

Another awesome free signing from Villareal ill be using him as a DLP and hoping with his Creativity and passing he can provide us with plenty of assists

View attachment 450625

Never heard of this guy before but his stats were just what i was looking for and he came on a free!! Ill be using him as a Box 2 Box midfielder

View attachment 450624

Another i hadnt heard of until i found him on a free but his Stats look awesome and hopefully he can form a formidable partnership with fellow Argentinian Burdisso!!

View attachment 450623

A steal 2.7m from Chievo!! Hopefully these two can cement the CB positions for the next few years

View attachment 450622

Another former Barca player joins our squad for 3m !! Great stats for a LB he will be rotated with loan signing Lemoine from PSG

View attachment 450621

I stumbled upon this beast by pure accident as i was having a scout through Argentina's clubs looking for a RB he wont be joining until January but i cant wait to play him and hopefully he can be our main striker for years to come

IN

View attachment 450620

OUT

View attachment 450619

A great transfer window and hopefully were not finished yet as im still looking to bring in another LM and a RB to provide some competition but at the moment theres not much out their that would fit the bill

MOAR!

I purposely don't read until i see a have missed a few pages, that way i can enjoy myself for longer :P

Same thats exactly what i do and what a great read it is your such a good story writer and you stories are so good because your so successful keep it up and those signings are phenomenal should get top 3 hopefully cant wait till next update ! :D

Great bit of business on Jay Rodriguez,.. :)

Lucky all those AMC's can be played all over the park.. your squad is packed.. lol

Same thats exactly what i do and what a great read it is your such a good story writer and you stories are so good because your so successful keep it up and those signings are phenomenal should get top 3 hopefully cant wait till next update ! :D

Cheers mate comments appreciated as per usual :) just made a few more signings to bolster the squad which I'll be posting after 1st league update !! Bournemouth have already been in the prem once they got promoted 1st season and went down the next :S

Cheers mate comments appreciated as per usual :) just made a few more signings to bolster the squad which I'll be posting after 1st league update !! Bournemouth have already been in the prem once they got promoted 1st season and went down the next :S

probably do it again aswell lol

Back