Is Messi still at Tram ?? if so did you tell you was leaving He must of told Joesp :D

Is Messi still at Tram ?? if so did you tell you was leaving He must of told Joesp :D

yeah messi stayed mate!! im just trying to sort my backroom staff out now!! only prob is with me being in league one they wont allow me to have many

View attachment 417379

View attachment 417378

Season one, September 2026

View attachment 417376

View attachment 417374

Roca scores a fine hat trick to put us comfortably into the 2nd round

View attachment 417373

Ramalho's turn to score a Hat trick as we beat the Shrews easily

View attachment 417370

Our fine form continues as we demolish Crawley

View attachment 417368

Gareth Mann scores his first goals for the club as we beat the Blades narrowly

View attachment 417367

View attachment 417366

City score two first half goals to send us crashing out

View attachment 417365

We end the month with a fine win against the Seasiders and maintain our unbeaten start

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 417364

JOHNSTONES PAINT TROPHY 2ND ROUND DRAW

View attachment 417363

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

FRANCESC ROCA

View attachment 417362

Does ur tactic know how to lose lol

Probably has something to do with the players ive managed to bring in aswell!! There far to good for this league :) Its not totally unbeatable City managed to beat us :)

Didn't Celio Lucio used to play for you (Tranmere)? Like how Guardiola paid ?40m to bring him back lol. Unvelievable start to the season!! Should be a quick promotion and you'll be playing your old team sooner rather than later. Did your scouts find all those new players or did you do some digging yourself?

Didn't Celio Lucio used to play for you (Tranmere)? Like how Guardiola paid ?40m to bring him back lol. Unvelievable start to the season!! Should be a quick promotion and you'll be playing your old team sooner rather than later. Did your scouts find all those new players or did you do some digging yourself?

Yeah he did mate ! I sold lucio for about 34m I think :) and found the players via the transfer market this time as the scouts I have at the moment are pretty awful

Oooooo 3 controversial staff signings there lol

I know mate I didn't realise man utd and Leeds had such a fierce rivalry until I checked out the clubs history! There good signings though Evans is 4stars, beckham 4stars and rooneys 3'1/2 so hopefully the fans will forgive me :)

I know mate I didn't realise man utd and Leeds had such a fierce rivalry until I checked out the clubs history! There good signings though Evans is 4stars, beckham 4stars and rooneys 3'1/2 so hopefully the fans will forgive me :)

Yeah just cos u have done a great story :)

Congrats on hitting 100 ;) Keep the same enthusiasm for seasons to come, mate!

View attachment 417036

View attachment 417035

Season one, October 2026

View attachment 417034

We hit five past a high flying Wycombe side

View attachment 417033

View attachment 417032

We move into the quarter finals with an easy win against York

View attachment 417031

We manage to scrape a win despite having numerous key players away on international duty

View attachment 417030

An easy win against the Railwaymen

View attachment 417029

Birmingham become the first side to take a point from us with an injury time goal :(

View attachment 417028

Four first half goals ensure an easy win

View attachment 417027

View attachment 417026

We beat the minnows easily and set up a second round tie with Rivals Sheffield United

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 417025

JOHNSTONE'S PAINT TROPHY QUARTER FINAL DRAW

View attachment 417024

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

ANDREW KRAFT

View attachment 417023

You will be in the premier league in 2 years

Hopefully mate :) I'm going to try and spend nothing and just bring some frees in till I get to the prem cos there's loads of talent available