Still loving the save mate! Been silently reading, glad you decided to stay and the youth challenge will be interesting. Are you planning to sell all your foreign players gradually? What about your international career now you're a world champion? I look forward to finding out :)

yeah im planning on selling them gradually!! the only thing is its quite hard to come by decent British prospects

Your World Cup Best Player, Guillermo Bustos, is really one of the best regen I have seen so far.
Looking forward to how u spend your 300+m transfer budget... Also your next international challenge:)

Your World Cup Best Player, Guillermo Bustos, is really one of the best regen I have seen so far.
Looking forward to how u spend your 300+m transfer budget... Also your next international challenge:)

Cheers mate!! Dont think im going to get to spend the 300m theres been a little twist in the tail :)

View attachment 418731
View attachment 418730
View attachment 418729

TROPHIES WON WITH TRANMERE

View attachment 418728

As promised if an opportunity arose that i fancied i would take it!! It was a hard decision to leave the mighty Tranmere but no matter how hard i tried i just felt like i needed a different challenge!! Its not all bad though i did make Tranmere one of the most successful clubs in England winning 39 trophies in 13 years and only failed in two of my aims, make Tranmere the most successful club on merseyside which would of taken me all year :) and to become the richest club in the world which the highest we got was 2nd as there was no knocking PSG off that top spot!! Lets just hope i can be as successful in my new job :) My main aim will be to knock Tranmere off there perch now :D

O my god did not see this coming. .looking forward to seeing who you are going to be next

Well... that was really unexpected :D Looking forward to see who is your next team

didn't see this coming either. Beating Tranmere now would be a huge challenge, as they have solid squad, and they are rich.
Good luck for your next new career. Still will continue following this thou :D

glad you have got a new challenge mate, gl with it and i will defo be following

Will update sometime today guys not had a chance really as I've been getting my 10th prestige on ghost :) I know this should be my main prioritie but it's the first time I've got to ten :)

View attachment 418038

View attachment 418037

CLUB OVERVIEW

View attachment 418035

STADIUM INFORMATION

View attachment 418036

View attachment 418034

LEEDS UNITED HISTORY

View attachment 418033

Sorry for the wait :) Hope your all happy with my choice but as promised to White Army i would take over if ever the opportunity arose and with me missing out on the Blackburn job this was the only other one i fancied!! Theres plenty to get my teeth into as Leeds are stuck in league one so hopefully we can get them back to the big time

AIMS

* PROMOTION TO SKY BET CHAMPIONSHIP
* PROMOTION TO PREMIER LEAGUE
* WIN F.A CUP
* WIN CAPITAL ONE CUP
* WIN COMMUNITY SHIELD
* WIN EUROPA LEAGUE
* WIN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
*WIN EURO SUPER CUP
* WIN WORLD CLUB CUP
* UPGRADE FACILITIES TO THE HIGHEST STANDARD
* UPGRADE YOUTH RECRUITMENT TO HIGHEST STANDARD