Sven Goran Eriksson named new Leciester City boss.

He must have a huuge bonus if they qualify for the playoffs. Doubt he's there for anything other than the £££££££

Remember this quote. He...will...fail. I just have a hunch.

I love everyone is saying he is **** when he was the best England manager this decade.

I love everyone is saying he is **** when he was the best England manager this decade.

Let's not forget England have been pretty terrible in this decade. Had a lot of success in club football though and bankrupt a few clubs but hardly his fault, he can only spend what the Chairman gives him.

Let's not forget England have been pretty terrible in this decade. Had a lot of success in club football though and bankrupt a few clubs but hardly his fault, he can only spend what the Chairman gives him.

England have been terrible once he left. Consistently qualified to quarter in every major tournament is no easy feat. I hate him for only one reason, He played best England midfielder out of position which led to Scholes retirement.

Adding to sunlivk's point. He was rated the 2nd best england manager of all time. hes so **** isnt he. Hes won numerous trophies throughout europe. hes a good manager.

Adding to sunlivk's point. He was rated the 2nd best england manager of all time. hes so **** isnt he. Hes won numerous trophies throughout europe. hes a good manager.

Maybe for the first time I'm agreeing with you. His record is amazing and **** manager cant even dream of.

Sven won't last long. His loyalty towards clubs is epitomised by his track record of clubs managed.

I think he'll leave at the end of the season, if he isn't sacked before then. He isn't ****, he's just overrated by many.

i love how this man just pops up anywhere haha, good manager though.

He's better than most people in england think, he won the Serie A with Lazio 10 years ago I think. Doubt he stay long at Leicester though.

He was at Lazio.

Now he's at Leicester:O

Last edited:
I would've gone for Will1981 myself

Likes to spend, don't know whether Leicester have the funds....

cheers for the support Cal but I'm too busy with fifa 11 at the moment so the timing wasn't great.

and yes Stu we have got a lot of money behind us with the current owner one of the richest men in thailand and a secret thai invester thought to be the former thai prime minister who owned Man City when Sven was manager.

Anyway I think Sven is ten times the manager as Sousa and he will do great for us if he sticks around, and as for all the people saying he is **** have you forgotten this
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BNkO9l318o"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]