sven sacked as leicester boss?

nothing on sky sports yet, but still, we are 2 points off playoffs and 8 points off top or something, the millwall game was bad but unless its martin o'neill coming in, i dont think sacking sven yet was the right move, but we'll see... oO)

nothing on sky sports yet, but still, we are 2 points off playoffs and 8 points off top or something, the millwall game was bad but unless its martin o'neill coming in, i dont think sacking sven yet was the right move, but we'll see... oO)

Sounds to me bit of a kneejerk reaction to me. But, see what comes out

It's ridiculous , I dislike leicester but there not doing bad they have made loads of signings and need time to settle , give the man a chance

im from leicester and i think its the wrong decision sacking sven, most players came in because hes the manager

He's just signed a bunch of new players and they don't even give them time to gel before they sack him. Sigh... some boards have no patience at all.

Thought he would get sacked after the weekend's result anyway.

its one bad result, but a couple of back to back wins and we'd be right up there. not enough time imo, should have got at least a few more games in to see what happened before this :(

Mark Hughes likes money, I'm guessing he'll be in the running.

Patrick Kluivert as an outside shout, possibly Roy Keane but I can't see O'Neill taking the job.

the most stupid decision ever, just shows that our owners actually know nothing about football and have panicked and sacked him, things would of got better with Sven, he's bough and entire new team basically of players who most likely don't really care about playing for Leicester, what they want to do is play for Sven. The new manager is only going to want to buy his owner players which means they will have to settle and we will be back to square one, nice one Thai owners!

Pat Murphy said:
"The last straw was the 3-0 home defeat to Millwall on Saturday. It was a rather poor performance. They've been inconsistent. The owners have got very very high aspirations, and in the last year since Eriksson joined they've spent over £20m. They're not too impressed with Eriksson's stewardship. They feel he lacks practical experience at this level, despite his eminent experience with England."

Steve Claridge said:
"I did say when he took over I was certainly not convinced. A scattergun approach to purchases last year and no real direction to the club. They've spent a fortune this year, and clearly the return's not there. The owners are very impatient, and they wanted to go up last year. It's not a massive surprise."

Both recent ex England managers didnt even last half a season in the Championship lol.

Weird one, had Leicester on my weekend accumalator and the result against Millwall shocked me but I was certainly not expecting this!

For Sven i'd say he has only just got his side together this summer thats why i said it lol, should have said that first time round.

True. I'm sure the players will be really motivated to play for a new manager, when they moved for Sven though. They must surely have another big name lined up.

Neil Parmar, on Leicester's reported decision to sack Sven Goran Eriksson, via Twitter: "Thai owners come in, get Sven in, spend money, sack Sven, then get in Mark Hughes. Sound familiar? #bbcsportsday

LOL