sven sacked as leicester boss?

Not surprised. When you spend the money he has, it's expected when they're mid-table. Only problem is who'll come in. Guus Poyet would be a shrewd move,

I've got Simon Grayson at 6/1 along with Dave Jones and Alan Shearer. Mark Hughes is at 8/1 along with Lee Clark and Curbishley.

Outside odds - Robbie Savage is 69/1, Gary Lineker is 100/1, Neil Lennon is 20/1 along with Roy Keane.

Ones I haven't bothered mentioning - Glenn Hoddle, Gary McAllister, Gordon Strachan.

Obviously the 3/1 favorite is Martin O'Neill.

But when you think of all the out of work managers that want to continue managing in England you get the feeling it could be an outsider like Zola or Walter Smith.

If I were a betting man, I'd say Dave Jones. He turned down my beloved Bristol City because we couldn't offer him a decent transfer fund to bring in good players, but at Leicester he already has those decent players and will have money to spend if he does well. He always had Cardiff there or there-abouts, so I'd say he'd be a good person to replace Sven.

I've got Simon Grayson at 6/1 along with Dave Jones and Alan Shearer. Mark Hughes is at 8/1 along with Lee Clark and Curbishley.

Outside odds - Robbie Savage is 69/1, Gary Lineker is 100/1, Neil Lennon is 20/1 along with Roy Keane.

Ones I haven't bothered mentioning - Glenn Hoddle, Gary McAllister, Gordon Strachan.

But when you think of all the out of work managers that want to continue managing in England you get the feeling it could be an outsider like Zola or Walter Smith.

O'Neill is actually at even money with Betfair.

Moneys piling on O'Neill at the bookmakers, 11/8 and rising with Skybet.

Then again these are the same bookmakers who thought Mark Hughes was a shoe in for the Villa job.

I would say O'neil will get it as they have the £££ and he could take them up no bother imo

Shearer would not be welcome, Leicester fans still hate him for what he did to Neil Lennon. I would like to see O'Neill back, feel abit sorry for Sven he was great at signing big name players but was tactically inept.

Grayson wouldn't go. The only way he's leaving leeds is if he's sacked, resigns or gets an offer from a club that is too good to turn down. Leicester ain't too good to turn down.

not surprising tbh Leicester should be walking this league

Shearer would be an awful appointment lol. TBH I think they will try and get Poyet- whether he will go is another thing entirely.

Sure, the weekend result was shocking against a poor Millwall side, but Darius Henderson was on top form and Leicester were a bit unlucky, in my opinion. Just because it's one bad result and they invested heavily into the side, doesn't mean that it's all Sven Goran-Eriksson's fault if it doesn't work out at first (I say at first, because no doubt this side will just get better and better). Another set of rich owners investing heavily into a club, stamping their mark on it and then sacking a manager bizarrely just because of a few poor results whilst the team are gelling. I mean, they're only 2 points away from the Play-Offs and their players will need time to settle in (it's only been about 1/3 of the season gone). A stupid mistake from the owners, in my opinion but no doubt Sven will get a new job (he never seems to last in his recent jobs, though). They have made a big, big mistake.