Kirk1981

Reaction score
Thought I would start a new threat as I got sacked by Ipswich Town and as they face League one I managed to get promoted to Swansea City Football Club in the Premiership.

I will post the remaining season here then in the ITFC: The Beta Story

View attachment 462723 View attachment 462722

I got myself a Director Of Football. I never had one before and really thought about a good one so I swooped in to take Dinamo's Roman Jozak. He's going to do a lot of back room stuff for me and with his success with Dinamo I really hope he can build the club with me to get The Swan's sucessful.

Last edited:
Last edited:
View attachment 462706

Here's my main tactic that will be us for the season as long as results come our way. The board will settle for a Mid-table finish but I've spoke to the players about gaining for the euro spot in the league.

Last edited:
Hi Pal not bad but i would advise making the screenshots bigger to do this double click the actual screenshot and youll get a option of size i personally like medium but keep it up

View attachment 462699

Starting Line Up: Worm; Richards, Williams, Chico, Silva; Britton, Hernandez, Michu (sub: De Guzman), Young; Bony, Fierro (sub: Stabb).
Subs Not Used: Zabret; A.Tate, Denswil; Canas; Pozuelo.

We kept well to keep it one nil by half time, but the second half saw Arsenal put on some great attacking football that we struggled to contain. Not happy at losing three nil to them. I'm hoping our next game will be a lot better.

Last edited:
Hi Pal not bad but i would advise making the screenshots bigger to do this double click the actual screenshot and youll get a option of size i personally like medium but keep it up

sure will do in future cheers for the heads up :)

View attachment 462697

Starting Line Up: Worm; Richards, Williams, Chico, Silva (sub: Denswil); Britton, Hernandez, Michu, Young (sub: De Guzman); Bony, Fierro.
Subs Not Used: Zabret; A.Tate; Canas; Pozuelo, Stabb.

A second lost and it looks like my tactic's are not really working so I best have a little fix up with them to sort out my defensive plan.

Had to terminate Ashley Young's loan deal due to him getting injured in this match and looks like he would be out for 3-4 months.

Last edited:
unlucky pal Everton are a very strong side done well to only let in 2 with a worm in goal lol ;)

CAPITAL ONE CUP SECOND ROUND

View attachment 462696

Starting Line Up: Worm; Richards, William, Chico, M.Taylor; Britton, Michu (sub: Canas), Hernandez, Shelvey, Gorre (sub: Fierro); Bony.
Subs Not Used: Zabret; A.Tate, Denswil; De Guzman; Pozuelo.
Scorer: Shelvey, Michu, Bony.

After chasing my mates kid around the flat cause he said I was going to lose, I came back to the laptop to find us winning. Hmmm, maybe I keep doing this if it mean's I win all the time. But joke a side, we played quite well with the 4-2-3-1 formation.

Yeah they did seem well orginazed and totally had the ball most the time, but I'm happy with the result. haha Worm is doing quite alright for us

View attachment 462691

Starting Line Up: Vorm; Richards, William, Chico, M.Taylor; Britton, Canas, Hernandez, Michu, Gorre (sub: Pozuelo); Bony.
Subs Not Used: Zabret; A.Tate, Denswil; Steadman, De Guzman; Fierro.
Scorer: Bony.

Thanks to Pompey forever 99 for pointing out that I've been spelling Vorm's name wrong hahahaha

Not a bad game against WBA, we kept solid and defend well.

Shame to see you sacked as ITFC boss! The fella Ogenda was going to be a big player for you there too! I finished 9th in my first season - would have finished higher if I managed to get my tactics right, but nevermind after 5 games into the new season I've won 3 and lost 2; scoring seems to be a bit of a problem though :/ Good luck with your Swansea team!

Yeah it was disappointing to get the sack from my beloved club. But I agree Ogenda would of been a great player and I was planning to use him quite a bit. But maybe I'll be able to get him to come with me to Swansea in January if my scouts think he'll be worth while. But I did bring Stabb and Cresswell with me. But thanks for the luck with the Swans I hope we do good in the Premiership.

View attachment 462613

Starting Line Up: Worm; Richards, Williams, Chico, Silva; Britton, Canas, Hernandez, Michu, Gorre; Bony (sub: Borini).
Subs Not Used: Cornell; A.Tate, Denswil; DeGuzman, Kusk; Pozuelo.

Another win for us and Bony scored two good goal's against Forest. With a two win in a row I'm hoping we can keep that up in the league.

Got to play Chelsea in the Capital One Cup Third Round.

CAPITAL ONE CUP THIRD ROUND

View attachment 462612

Starting Line Up: Vorm; Richards, Williams, Chico, M.Taylor; Britton, Canas, Hernandez (sub: Kusk), Michu (sub: De Guzman), Gorre; Bony.
Subs Not Used: Cornell; Amat, Denswil; Borini, Fierro.
Scorers: Michu, Bony, Gorre.

Found it hard to contain a very strong Chelsea team. We kept up a fight but every time we scored, Chelsea came back on the counter attack hard. Though I knew it was going to be a hard game for us but I never thought Chelsea would score seven against us. Vorm was doing very well but in the 65th minute he seemed to just lose it and let any ood goal in.

So reaching the Quarter Final's wasn't to be and I'm sure the board will be un happy about that.

View attachment 462602

Starting Line Up: Vorm; Richards, Williams, Chico (sub: Denswil), M.Taylor; Britton, Canas, Hernandez, Bony, Kusk (sub: Gorre), Borini.
Subs Not Used: Cornell; Amat; De Guzman; Fierro, Pozuelo.
Scorer: Hernandez.

A very tight game that saw us lose to Rival's Cardiff. The fan's will be unhappy to lose to them, and I'm disappointed but I think losing to Chelsea made us lose a bit of moral which was hard to shake off in this match.