View attachment 462598

Starting Line Up: Cornell; Richards, Williams, Chico, Cresswell; Britton, Canas, Hernandez, Bony, Kusk (sub: Gorre); Borini (sub: Fierro).
Subs Not Used: Vorm; Amat, Denswil; De Guzman; Pozuelo.
Scorer: Bony.

Not a bad result against Norwich City. David Cornell played amazing, the Swansea born Goalkeeper put on a brilliant piece of play at his first game for me. The 23 year old keeper looks like he could well be playing more games for me.

View attachment 462534

Starting Line Up: Cornell; Richards, Williams, Chico, Silva; Britton, Shelvey (sub: Cresswell), Hernandez, Bony, Kusk; Fierro (sub: Borini).
Subs Not Used: Vorm; Amat, Denswil; Canas; Pozuelo.

Playing Newcastle was a lot of cheers and screaming at the screen with the words as NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! We did play really well Shelvey put in some good set piece's but he got subbed due to him getting tired. Mexican International Fierro didn't proform so Borini came on and he couldn't find the net! Bony played well in the attacking midfield and Cresswell is getting trained to be an attacking left winger.

View attachment 462521

Starting Line Up: Cornell (sub: Vorm); Richards, Williams, Chico, Silva; Britton, Hernandez, Shelvey, Kusk; Fierro (sub: Borini), Bony (sub: Pozuelo).
Subs Not Used: Amat, A. Tate; Canas, De Guzman.
Scorers: Williams.

A very poor result against a team that was all over us completely.

View attachment 462516

Starting Line Up: Vorm; Richards, A. Tate, Williams, Silva; Britton, Shelvey (sub: Canas), Gorre, Michu, Cresswell; Bony (sub: Fierro).
Subs Not Used: Cornell; Amat, Denswil; Hernandez; Pozuelo.

We defended well and I was expecting another bad result like the City game. Vorm done well with five out of seven shots. Cresswell done well on the wing.

View attachment 462515

Starting Line Up: Vorm; Richards, Willaims, Denswil, Silva; Britton, Shelvey (sub: Canas), Gorre (sub: Kusk), Michu, Cresswell; Bony.
Subs Not Used: Cornell; Amat, A. Tate; Borini, Fierro.

Another lost and it seems like we're not getting anywhere near to a win. So best get to the scratch board and change my tactic's and come up with some sort of winning formation.

View attachment 462505View attachment 462504

Starting Line Up: Sharp; Richards, Williams, Denswil, Silva; Britton, Canas, Shelvey, Bony (sub: Gorre), Michu; Fierro (sub: Borini).
Subs Not Used: L.Taylor; Amat, Chico; Kusk; Pozuelo.

Another lost with a new tactic that didn't seem to work at all. I can't really answer that as I'm quite puzzled how most of it is happening. But yeah its been a tough season so far but I'm hoping I can keep my job and get us moving up in the league. We are sitting 19th. Last season they sat 9th, so I'm doing pretty bad job. We concieve too many goals and its always at the last moments of each half more than anything.

View attachment 462503

Starting Line Up: Sharp; Richards, Williams, Denswil (sub: Amat), Silva; Michu (sub: Kusk), Britton, Shelvey; Bony, Borini, Pozuelo (sub: Stabb).
Subs Not Used: L. Taylor; Chico; Gorre; Samuel.

With a new formation it seems to be working but still no win. A horrible season to a horrible run. I was brilliant with the old version it just seems with this new version I'm struggling hard with getting my tactics right.

View attachment 462499

View attachment 462498

Starting Line Up: Zabret; Richards, Williams (sub: Chico), Denswil, Silva; De Guzman (sub: Kusk), Britton, Shelvey; Bony (sub: Stabb), Borini, Pozuelo.
Subs Not Used: Vorm, Amat; Gorre; Samuel.
Scorers: Pozuelo, Borini.

We struggled to make any shots, must be the midfield struggling to make any sort of impact in creating assists. De Guzman, Britton and Shelvey didn't look like the players to help the team in chances.

View attachment 462492

Starting Line Up: Vorm; Richards, Williams (sub: Amat), Chico, M.Taylor; Canas, Britton, Shelvey, Gorre; Borini, Bony (sub: Pozuelo).
Subs Not Used: Zabret; Denswil; De Guzman, Kusk; Stabb.

Another change of formation, a tactic I seem to be ok with especially with our game play against Brighton. We showed quite a lot good play and seems to getting our assists a lot better and making more effect away from the midfield to the attacking half of the pitch.

View attachment 462489

Starting Line Up: Vorm; Richards, Williams, Chico, M.Taylor; De Guzman (sub: Kusk), Canas, Shelvey, Gorre; Borini, Bony.
Subs Not Used: Zabret; Amat, Denswil; Michu; Pozuelo, Stabbs.
Scorers De Guzman, Borini, Gorre.

Since being beat in a eleven beaten game run, we managed to defeat Stoke with three goals.

View attachment 462488

View attachment 462482

Starting Line Up: Vorm; Richards, Williams, Chico, M. Taylor; De Guzman, Canas, Shelvey, Gorre; Borini, Bony.
Subs Not Used: Zabret; Amat, Denswil; Kusk, Michu; Pozuelo, Stabbs.

A draw against a hard battling Saint's. Glad we didn't lose in this match so we can still build on ourselves.

View attachment 462479

Starting Line Up: Vorm; Richards, Williams, Chico, M. Taylor; De Guzman (sub: Kusk), Canas, Shelvey, Gorre; Borini, Bony (sub: Pozuelo).
Subs Not Used: Zabret; Amat, Denswil; Michu; Stabbs.

Another win for us as our moral is getting better. Our team work seemed to pay off in a tight game for us.

View attachment 462478

Starting Line Up: Vorm; Richards, Williams, Chico, M. Taylor; De Guzman, Canas, Shelvey, Gorre (sub: Michu); Borini, Bony (sub: Pozuelo).
Subs Not Used: Zabret; Amat, Denswil; Kusk; Stabbs.

To be fair we played pretty well against Man Utd. We kept them at bay for most of the match until they put the typical United style on to beat us.

FA CUP THIRD ROUND

View attachment 462474

Starting Line Up: Vorm; Naughton, Amat, Chico, Davies; De Guzman (sub: Michu), Canas, Shelvey, Gorre; Borini (sub: Pozuelo), Bony (sub: Stabbs).
Subs Not Used: Zabret; Williams, Denswil; Kusk.

We did play well against the Gunnars but lady luck wasn't on our side as they got two goals to go through to the next round.

View attachment 462462

Starting Line Up: Vorm; A. Tate (sub: Cresswell), Williams, Chico, M. Taylor; Canas, Richards, Shelvey (sub: De Guzman), Michu; Borini, Bony.
Subs Not Used: Zabret; Denswil; Britton; Pozuelo, Fierro.

A good bit of play against a Arsenal squad that beat us in the FA Cup.

View attachment 462461

Starting Line Up: Vorm; Richards, Williams, Chico, M. Taylor; Canas (sub: De Guzman), Britton, Kusk, Michu; Borini, Bony.
Subs Not Used: Zabret; Amat, Denswil; Gorre; Pozuelo, Fierro.
Scorers: Bony, Borini (2).

A great performance as we hit WBA with three goals to give us a win.

View attachment 462459

Starting Line Up: Vorm; Richards, Williams, Chico, M. Taylor; Canas, Britton, Kusk (sub: De Guzman), Michu; Borini (sub: Fierro), Bony.
Subs Not Used: Zabret; Amat, Denswil; Gorre; Pozuelo.
Scorer: Fierro.

Fierro scored his first goal for us and Eventon managed to beat us.

View attachment 462347

Starting Line Up: Vorm; Richards, Williams (sub: Denswil), Chico, M. Taylor; Canas, Britton, Kusk, Michu; Borini (sub: Fierro), Bony.
Subs Not Used: Zabret; Amat; D Guzman, Gorre; Pozuelo.
Scorers: Williams, Bony (3).

A great game that see us end our losing streak and batter Fulham by four goals. Bony had a great game out scoring a hat trick.