Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Swedish footballers beaten up by a gang of girls

Reaction score
http://fotball.aftenposten.no/internasjonal/article192138.ece

Link's in Norwegian, but essentially the duo were getting some late night food and some girls had ordered the same food, but the players got the food first. The girls went mental and started shouting pretty nasty things, which led to the cops turning up. After calming things down everyone left, but the girls followed the two players and punched one of them, which lead to him bleeding heavily and a facial scar. The police were on the opposite side of the street when it happened, and the girls are now pressing assault charges. I lol'd.

Reaction score
have to say the girls got balls if she dares to punch a man and a footballer at that who will obviously be fit to a certain degree

Reaction score
Well the risk vs reward was favorable for the girls

The girls figured the men wouldn't hit them, punching a pro athlete would be satisfying, and if the athlete fought back it's possible the girls could win a lawsuit.

Rubbish I know, but thats how it works

Reaction score
have to say the girls got balls if she dares to punch a man and a footballer at that who will obviously be fit to a certain degree
Just because they're fit, doesn't been they can throw a punch.

Example here..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNFaacSMrRE&feature=related"]YouTube - Adriano Original Fight - 2008 montage[/ame]

:p

Like a glove!
Reaction score
Swedish girls: not only hairy, but hard as **** too.

Reaction score
The girls may not have known the two men were footballers...

Reaction score
Another point as to why women and football don't mix :D, I would name and shame the footballers I mean how dare they not be gentlemen let the women receive their food first. who ordered first XD ?

Reaction score
The title is a wee bit misleading, he's probably just got a fat lip and nowhere does it mention that the girls hit both of the lads, just one.. Unless I misread.

Who needs Ba; we got Best
Reaction score
Not very 'gentleman like' - should have let them take the food.

I forgot, they're footballers.

Reaction score
Swedish girls: not only hairy, but hard as **** too.
I have not been with many hairy nor "hard as ****" swedish girls at all actually ^^
They are rather hairless and soft for the most part :D

Jak

Reaction score
should set Marlon King on them (A)

Reaction score
David Goodwillie to them XD don't see this happening in scotland lol.