Swedish footballers beaten up by a gang of girls

Reaction score
http://fotball.aftenposten.no/internasjonal/article192138.ece

Link's in Norwegian, but essentially the duo were getting some late night food and some girls had ordered the same food, but the players got the food first. The girls went mental and started shouting pretty nasty things, which led to the cops turning up. After calming things down everyone left, but the girls followed the two players and punched one of them, which lead to him bleeding heavily and a facial scar. The police were on the opposite side of the street when it happened, and the girls are now pressing assault charges. I lol'd.

have to say the girls got balls if she dares to punch a man and a footballer at that who will obviously be fit to a certain degree

Well the risk vs reward was favorable for the girls

The girls figured the men wouldn't hit them, punching a pro athlete would be satisfying, and if the athlete fought back it's possible the girls could win a lawsuit.

Rubbish I know, but thats how it works

have to say the girls got balls if she dares to punch a man and a footballer at that who will obviously be fit to a certain degree

Just because they're fit, doesn't been they can throw a punch.

Example here..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNFaacSMrRE&feature=related"]YouTube - Adriano Original Fight - 2008 montage[/ame]

:p

Swedish girls: not only hairy, but hard as **** too.

The girls may not have known the two men were footballers...

Another point as to why women and football don't mix :D, I would name and shame the footballers I mean how dare they not be gentlemen let the women receive their food first. who ordered first XD ?

The title is a wee bit misleading, he's probably just got a fat lip and nowhere does it mention that the girls hit both of the lads, just one.. Unless I misread.

Not very 'gentleman like' - should have let them take the food.

I forgot, they're footballers.

Swedish girls: not only hairy, but hard as **** too.

I have not been with many hairy nor "hard as ****" swedish girls at all actually ^^
They are rather hairless and soft for the most part :D

should set Marlon King on them (A)

David Goodwillie to them XD don't see this happening in scotland lol.