Swoosh Masterpiece***** Zizunola ft Jassar **13.3.0

Im confused does version 2 leak more goals than version 1?

I don't think any of them leaks a lot of goals. You only concede that odd goal. That you can't change about the ME. Screamers, penalties, weird mistakes, etc. But I'll. Recommend the latest version though and you can always tweak the defense if you find it too attacking. Maybe you can try the classic version as well & use No OIs & see how that goes as well.. Lemme know some feedback. Will be glad. :)

This is how my season ended. i rotated between the classic and normal versions.. conceded the least goals.. well maybe am a bit ahead in time but my team is 90% regens now though.

these are 2 of my strikers and their goals barring injuries.. had my whole team scoring actually.. every player scored just like Man utd in real life. i like that but strikers score consistently though. wingers too

I think that your tactic is only for top teams, i have used this in my southampton and they don't play well so i wanted try this tactic in stronger team and then results was better a much better maybe you have something for weakers teams ? Because i don't have any idea :(

I think that your tactic is only for top teams, i have used this in my southampton and they don't play well so i wanted try this tactic in stronger team and then results was better a much better maybe you have something for weakers teams ? Because i don't have any idea :(
yeah my tactic was created with Manutd in mind.. you can change mentality to control. that also help with smaller teams. the best this year for small teams is one with a Dm or a 4-4-2 i think..
Try this tactic :

or you can try the God father 4-4-2 or Mr . Langatvn's tactics as well.. they are gud

Some results of current season.. well i have made up my mind to update this thread with how my season is going hence all the screens.. i alternate btn the classic & normal versions of my tactic :) Of course my team is fully used to the tactic by now anyway..

These are my strikers and goals scored. Main one is Patino. i alternate the others in AMC position. most of my squad are regens though. and my centre back that marks the near post with his goals scored in the season.

which one is the best and the last (patch 13.3.3) tactic ???

which one is the best and the last (patch 13.3.3) tactic ???
Use the latest normal mode home . the classic also good but you should have a strong team as well.. with normal Tc mode u can use control if the away match is tough.

Got sacked at Monaco (17th) with this tactic. With Falcao and the rest in the team.

Guys one thing am realizing now too is you can play without Opposition instructions for this tactic to devastating effect. try it.. working well for me now.. i have made a few changes too. find the new version link below. Use that & lemme know how it goes. if you struggling and maybe previous versions were better then stick to those since maybe your team must have acclimatized to them already :)

Some reviews from the SI forum too.. rather unfortunate this thread doesn't get much attention though cos i believe this tactic is great. am still using it and my team is thoroughly gelled now so success through out..
Sports Interactive Community

Finally got the board to build a new stadium & its gonna be named after me :)

i used version 2...without O.I and it's brilliant ...only one question about target man ...should i select the striker or leave it how is set up ?!...4 games all win and 0 conceded...works awesome so far ...i'm with inter ...good job

i used version 2...without O.I and it's brilliant ...only one question about target man ...should i select the striker or leave it how is set up ?!...4 games all win and 0 conceded...works awesome so far ...i'm with inter ...good job

You can select the striker.. he'll get the ball and score more too.. this is the updated version. you can try this too.. if it doesnt work well then your team is used to Version 2 so maybe stick to it