Swoosh Masterpiece***** Zizunola ft Jassar **13.3.0

i have only 1 question. about MC's. left is more defensive and right is like DLP?

Exactly that the CML is more defensive & the CMR is the attcking one who makes runs into the box. he scores a good amount of goals too. so i'd suggest you put the better defensive CM on the left & the playmaker type with good pace & eye for goal on the right CM.

i can post,like np. but im going on 2024/2025 season with full regen team.AMC scored 45goals and St scored 44.

Awesome results there .. wow. :O I one had Neymar score that much in a season but i sold him now since i wanted to break my record figure for th steam badge. am also gearing towards an all regen team.. my new save is currently in 2021 so hopefully i fade out all the real players for regens. i have a few awesome ones :)

Some of my regen midfielders. i'll take some new SS of how they look now.. some stats have improved since this

I am in the 2nd year. Currently I moved Gerrard to CM alongside Lucas and Gotze at AM because I can't find a suitable DLP. Ideally I want Gerrard to play AM as he can score lots of goals. Also, my another backup DM after Lucas is Sven Bender and his stats is all defensive, is he suitable to play in the left CM spot? I also play Sturridge in the right wing but since Borini can work I'd assume he can work at RW too right? Also, I switched the BPD to the left as Agger is left footed that's okay right?

Some of my regen midfielders. i'll take some new SS of how they look now.. some stats have improved since this
i post later SS of my best 2 scorers.i starting 25/26 season now. sold old generation ~25 years. have some new 180+PA regens. gonna play season with them.

I am in the 2nd year. Currently I moved Gerrard to CM alongside Lucas and Gotze at AM because I can't find a suitable DLP. Ideally I want Gerrard to play AM as he can score lots of goals. Also, my another backup DM after Lucas is Sven Bender and his stats is all defensive, is he suitable to play in the left CM spot? I also play Sturridge in the right wing but since Borini can work I'd assume he can work at RW too right? Also, I switched the BPD to the left as Agger is left footed that's okay right?
Thats fine mate. I had Fellaini @ a point & he had good defensive stats play the MC left position so bender can play train.. just re train him to be comfortable in the CM position. You can even give him an individual training of Ball winning midfielder.
For sturridge train him to quit long shot often & you can use him in the AMR position too but i'll advice if after a while youget a natural winger for that position that can cross too.. you can rotate Gerrard with Goetze in the AM role cos he scores a lot.
Agger's case too no problem. just have your best header of the ball attack the near post

to try the tactic with low team, started new save with lowest portuguese league's team.

to try the tactic with low team, started new save with lowest portuguese league's team.

Great.. just let me know how it goes. just check the match odds and play accordingly. it shouldnt be attacking always. you can start with control & change later. :)

Great.. just let me know how it goes. just check the match odds and play accordingly. it shouldnt be attacking always. you can start with control & change later. :)
sorry, gived up from that idea. so boring be limited. next time. i decided to try QPR with one tactic but didnt work, so i will continue with this. tactic from ur link in last post different from V2?

sorry, gived up from that idea. so boring be limited. next time. i decided to try QPR with one tactic but didnt work, so i will continue with this. tactic from ur link in last post different from V2?

yeah a bit. added target man and a few tweaks for the wingers to get the striker to score more as well. try that & lemme know how it goes

I actually stopped using version 2 because I found it was conceding too much goals/chances and I wasn't scoring enough. Been using the newer version you posted above, and while i'm still conceding a few goals, I'm scoring a lot more as well.

I actually stopped using version 2 because I found it was conceding too much goals/chances and I wasn't scoring enough. Been using the newer version you posted above, and while i'm still conceding a few goals, I'm scoring a lot more as well.

I get your point. well i must say my tactic wasnt based on a solid defense maybe from the start. i dont mind conceding a few goals though but with the right players it'll be few.. am the score me one i score you 4 type hence this.. but am glad your goals outweigh what you concede

I just bought Pablo Piatti from Valencia as he was transfer listed and I have little money left after splashing out for Gotze, I guess he solves the RW problem for me. I have been conceding goals too which is why I usually switch to the 4-2-3-1 DM formation when I am playing away.

I just bought Pablo Piatti from Valencia as he was transfer listed and I have little money left after splashing out for Gotze, I guess he solves the RW problem for me. I have been conceding goals too which is why I usually switch to the 4-2-3-1 DM formation when I am playing away.
Thats okay so long as you concede less when playing away with your tweaked version. yeah a better RW will help you better. but surely you cant do anything about your opponents scoring screamers & the odd 25-30 yard freekicks or penalties or own goals.. those one cant be avoided and i dont think they should be a basis when proving if a tactic is leaking goals... like i say always so long as i win the game and out score my opponent am fine :)

The goals I concede is usually a miraculously 30 yard passes by defenders or youth players or simply players who shouldn't do passes like this and they get clean through, really frustrating how unrealistic the match engine is.

Yeah i experience that as well.. thats why i dont bother m emotions too much when it happens.. you should see me screaming in my chair behind my pc.. hahahaha :D

Ok Guys a big update now.. I have made a classic version for this tactic. a mate asked for that since he wasnt interested in shouts, etc.. he just needed a plug and play one so i made it. I am still using it hopefully will post how my season went. almost ended. just scored Forrest 8-0. SS below.

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Stick to what i said for the normal mode tactic

2. Tick both use
playmaker & target man. and drag your AMC into the playmaker column under the set pieces. Drag your striker also into the target man column.

3. the central defenders are still on normal but if you find yourself conceding too many or you are an underdog a bit. reduce the slider for your CBs and make it defensive. 4 notches from start will do.

>> Cheers and lemme know how it goes for those who use it. :)