Swoosh Masterpiece***** Zizunola ft Jassar **13.3.0

Not sure if two of the screen shots can be viewed so here they are again.
View attachment 337718View attachment 337719

Those are good reults on goals.. If you used the new version i'll suggest you update your game to 13.3.3 & use that tactic.. am sure it'll help solve some of your issues if not all & just get a stronger squad all round :) Updating your game wont affect your save in anyway.

Ok cool so just to check if I download the latest update I should be able to just keep going as I am with version 2 of your tactic and see how it goes? For some reason Steam is only updating me to 13.3.0???

All strikers have 30 goals or only one striker have 30 and they have i don't know 12 ?

Ok cool so just to check if I download the latest update I should be able to just keep going as I am with version 2 of your tactic and see how it goes? For some reason Steam is only updating me to 13.3.0???

Don't worry the latest update is save game compatibles. So it shouldn't affect your save. Only the database will change to 13.3.3 if you go to game status. And you can use both version 2 & version 3. Am currently using version 3. The one with New @ da end of tactic name. Use version 3 for easy home games. & maybe two for easy away games. Maybe you can use control like I said for more difficult ones.

All strikers have 30 goals or only one striker have 30 and they have i don't know 12 ?

well that's if you a stable striker for majority of the season since this tactic uses one striker. Now I have Neymar & a few others. Neymar is the name on the 1st sheet so he scores a lot. But the other strikers also score a lot. I'll say look @ your team & play to his strengths. Good wingers too will help him. But a good overall striker will do well. A complete one as well.. Just give it a go & lemme know howw many goals your striker scores . :)

Ok Destro have almost 20 goals but i have another problem he and other strikers don't have a lot of shoots the average shoots is 2 or 3 per game is to little for me do you have any idea what i should do ? I have good winger teh play good for me on right i have Wellington Nem and Gaston Ramirez.

Ok Destro have almost 20 goals but i have another problem he and other strikers don't have a lot of shoots the average shoots is 2 or 3 per game is to little for me do you have any idea what i should do ? I have good winger teh play good for me on right i have Wellington Nem and Gaston Ramirez.

ok all you need to do is change the player instructions for your striker concerning shots. Change from rarely to sometimes. A player with a good shot will do well. Maybe you can also increase the creative freedom of your striker too a few notches up to much.
Lastly make your striker the target man in team instructions. You can live it @ mixed or run onto ball or to feet depending on te striker. For Destro, I'll leave it @ mixed. He's more complete. Hope this helps. :)

For those whose strikers aint scoring much.. Go to team instructions & tick target man there. Now make the cross aim for both AMR & AML to target man as well. That could help as well :)

For those whose strikers aint scoring much.. Go to team instructions & tick target man there. Now make the cross aim for both AMR & AML to target man as well. That could help as well :)
You are going to need a very strong striker with excellent aerial ability then, naturally.

You are going to need a very strong striker with excellent aerial ability then, naturally.

I actually prefer a complete forward kindda with all abilities so when distribution is mixed, he can score with all parts of his body :p but leaving distribution to mixed can accept any kindda striker really..

Now I have another problem i can't win on this tactic strikers now scores for my team, but my last win was 6 games ago I don't know what I should do please help me

Now I have another problem i can't win on this tactic strikers now scores for my team, but my last win was 6 games ago I don't know what I should do please help me

Not winning for 6 games is something else.. maybe you have faced bigger opponents.. use control when you face tough opposition. you can even use strikers who can play wings as well.. rather unfortunate you losing but that can happen.. have a team meeting with your team & tell the results have not been going well but you have confidence in the team.
talk to the players who have been poor & tell them you dont like their recent play
praise those who did well & talk against opposition teams & weak players to unsettle them. tey & lemme know how it goes,., :(

Played a season with your tactic. Very good results

Hi, I am interested in your tactic but just wondering if I can change the role of the CMs? I want to make one of them BWM an another one as DLP or Box to box. Also, I would like to make the wingers IF. Would that affect the effectiveness of the tactic?

Hi, I am interested in your tactic but just wondering if I can change the role of the CMs? I want to make one of them BWM an another one as DLP or Box to box. Also, I would like to make the wingers IF. Would that affect the effectiveness of the tactic?

that will change the tactic in a whole. i doubt it'll make it less effective but those are the players you have then why not cos the tactic is pretty much default. Just use the right players with the right tweaks & lemme know how it goes for you. :)

I am Liverpool can my squad work with the tactic unchanged? I am thinking of Lucas and another DLP type player at CM and Gerrard at AM. Also can you recommend me which players are good for DLP? Wanted to sign Alonso but Madrid didn't want to sell, have to look for alternatives. Also, what would be good players for the wings? I just broke the bank for Gotze and wants to play him at the left side, with Coutinho as backup. My right side will probably be Borini as he scored 10 goals from the wings for me last season and provide 11 assists. Can they work on the wings as wingers because I have been using them as IF.

Last edited:
Any chance you show some screens or some results & your team?
i can post,like np. but im going on 2024/2025 season with full regen team.AMC scored 45goals and St scored 44.

Last edited:
i have only 1 question. about MC's. left is more defensive and right is like DLP?

I am Liverpool can my squad work with the tactic unchanged? I am thinking of Lucas and another DLP type player at CM and Gerrard at AM. Also can you recommend me which players are good for DLP? Wanted to sign Alonso but Madrid didn't want to sell, have to look for alternatives. Also, what would be good players for the wings? I just broke the bank for Gotze and wants to play him at the left side, with Coutinho as backup. My right side will probably be Borini as he scored 10 goals from the wings for me last season and provide 11 assists. Can they work on the wings as wingers because I have been using them as IF.

yes mate.. borini, countinho & Goetze can work on the wings. i'd prefer Goetze in the AM position though alongside gerard. you can use the tactic unchanged. which year are you in? maybe that could help me recommed a few names. Verratti is another good option. I tend to play my more defensive CM on the left CM position since he can hold the ball & doesnt run from deep. maybe your year & current team list can help me give you a better advice :)