T-Shirts

Gregor

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
Im on the lookout for some new tshirts as my mum managed to bleach all my green tshirts and not even in the same wash, looking mainly online as the fupping high street has **** tshirts with massive letterign etc on them n im not in the klaxons.

So if anyone could reccomend a specific tshirt or good tshirt website it will be appreciated.

So far ive gotten ..

ewww u shop at topshop, ******* scenester

i refuse to even go in there these days on principle, plus i like having the ability to see, everything in there seems to be blindingly bright

topman's mint :p USC is good aswell, usually sell top brands cheap, triple S can be alright aswell

How many green t-shirts did u have like? Asos is pretty gurd though

ewww u shop at topshop, ******* scenester

i refuse to even go in there these days on principle, plus i like having the ability to see, everything in there seems to be blindingly bright

too right

yeh ive used asos a lot in the past.

2 , i like green :), but ive only got 5/6 decent tshirts so having 2 ruined sorta narrows my choices :(

www.asos.com - has some good t-shirts and shizzle. **** I got ******* beat to it lol

I suppose littlewoods could be given a try, I think it sells a ranger of designer clothes.

topman's mint :p USC is good aswell, usually sell top brands cheap, triple S can be alright aswell

U Silly ****. That's what you've gotta be to shop there, it's ridiculously overpriced.

2 t shirts 4 £10 (£9 with student discount) in topman, cant go wrong

I still find USC too chavvy tbh, Chargrilelds alright got a couple of tshirts from there, dont really like the quality fo the tshirt, its too thick :p

I like some of the t-shirts in chargrilled, think I'm gonna purchase some with next wage packet. Some of those offensive ones are hella sweet :D

tshirts are old school though, i prefer tshirts that are thiner and with shorter sleaves.

ive got the numberwang tshirt from there

Im on the lookout for some new tshirts as my mum managed to bleach all my green tshirts and not even in the same wash, looking mainly online as the fupping high street has **** tshirts with massive letterign .

Yeh those t shirts with huge lettering look stupid

Cheap as chips in Primark...and i saw a nice hoody in there once, but had no money on me (was like £7!). Play.com have nice t shirts lol.

Cheap as chips in Primark...and i saw a nice hoody in there once, but had no money on me (was like £7!). Play.com have nice t shirts lol.

Yea play.com have some swish stuff, got a Heroes and Superman t shirt from play