So far this has produced 6 wins and 1 draw with my Twente side, which isn't too dissimilar to yours.

You're getting good results .. yes maybe I had some luck at winning too many games like that. maybe if I get another save with the same team will not be so.

I started new season using your tactic. Was expected to finish at 10 and the results are amazing:
View attachment 325232
Lost only at cup games when I used my second team.
Good job! :)

Do you think this tactic will work with the default everton team? I have some good wingers and mids so I am hoping it will! let me know what you think, thanks

Do you think this tactic will work with the default everton team? I have some good wingers and mids so I am hoping it will! let me know what you think, thanks

central defense should be high and fast ... fast you have at Everton. but are too small "Jagielka and Heitinga" exchanging these can get better...

Puts Fellaini in central midfield will get tired of making goals...

So replace Jagielka and Heitinga for taller and quicker centre backs? I was thinking of playing Fellaini at DM or would you recommend in the line of 5? thanks.

Hey, what motivated you use before / during half-time depending on the result?

So replace Jagielka and Heitinga for taller and quicker centre backs? I was thinking of playing Fellaini at DM or would you recommend in the line of 5? thanks.

Heitinga and Jagielka, I sell and buy better players ... Fellaini line of 5 central midfield

Last edited:
Hey, what motivated you use before / during half-time depending on the result?

Before
House - the favorite - aggressive
Away - Assertive / can win
Home against big - Assertive / can win

Half time
winning 2x0 or less - aggressive
winning 3-0 or more - quiet / continue

I have sold Heitinga but still using Jagielka can you recommend any good centre halves?

I am using Jagielka at Centre back and like you said he is doing ok but I will upgrade to a better one at the seasons end as for dmc I am using Neville who is doing well there after selling Heitinga and a couple of fringe players I brought in Naingollan (sp) and Leroy Fer which of these is more suitable to the dmc position? Thanks

I am using Jagielka at Centre back and like you said he is doing ok but I will upgrade to a better one at the seasons end as for dmc I am using Neville who is doing well there after selling Heitinga and a couple of fringe players I brought in Naingollan (sp) and Leroy Fer which of these is more suitable to the dmc position? Thanks

DMC Naingollan, CM right Leroy Fer

I am Gonna try this tactic with juve

i think i use pirlo for the dlp role with pogba vidal and marchiso in front of him

Gibson has been playing well for me on the right cm position but I will put Fer there could I move Gibson to the left cm position or would you advise buying a replacement? Thanks.

Gibson has been playing well for me on the right cm position but I will put Fer there could I move Gibson to the left cm position or would you advise buying a replacement? Thanks.

Leroy Fer can put on the left ... or unlike.
can post your results? thanks

I Have played around 10 games so far will post results later mate got a 9 week old baby and I get little time to play but I must say I am impressed so far my friend.

I Have played around 10 games so far will post results later mate got a 9 week old baby and I get little time to play but I must say I am impressed so far my friend.

Ok man, I understand ... when to post .. I thank you and God bless your baby

Thanks Mate my 1st 10 league games these are the results

Villa 2 Everton 4
Everton 4 Man Utd 0
Arsenal 2 Everton 0
Fulham 0 Everton 2
Everton 3 Newcastle 3
Everton 4 Reading 1
Wigan 1 Everton 1
Everton 0 Norwich 0
Everton 2 Liverpool 1
QPR 0 Everton 2

One other thing my friend my cousin has put me onto a dmc called Tomas Rincon do you think he will fit in as back up to Naingollan? he says he is good but I just wanted to see how he would do.