Arsenal 2 Everton 0
Fulham 0 Everton 2
Everton 3 Newcastle 3
Everton 4 Reading 1
Wigan 1 Everton 1
Everton 0 Norwich 0
Everton 2 Liverpool 1
QPR 0 Everton 2

One other thing my friend my cousin has put me onto a dmc called Tomas Rincon do you think he will fit in as back up to Naingollan? he says he is good but I just wanted to see how he would do.

Good Results. and thanks for the post.

I think not, because the best DMC are the complete ..

example: Yaya Touré, Arturo Vidal, Pirlo, Michael Carrick, Sandro, Busquets, Song, Xabi Alonso, Javi Martinez and Schwesinsteiger.

DMC Complete are always the best.

My game crashed and after I calmed down I started again just before the liverpool game I beat them 3 goals to 1 this time and still carried on playing well in all I have played 17 games in the league so far and still only lost 2 and drawn only 5 i am 3 points behind city and doing well in the cups in short I would highly recommend this tactic to anyone.

one thing fanteceleandre I kept Jags and he is doing awesome!! lol the tactic is phenomenal my friend I will keep you up to date at the end of the season.

My game crashed and after I calmed down I started again just before the liverpool game I beat them 3 goals to 1 this time and still carried on playing well in all I have played 17 games in the league so far and still only lost 2 and drawn only 5 i am 3 points behind city and doing well in the cups in short I would highly recommend this tactic to anyone.

one thing fanteceleandre I kept Jags and he is doing awesome!! lol the tactic is phenomenal my friend I will keep you up to date at the end of the season.

Ok, you're doing great, good for the Jags doing their job well ...

Ok man .. I wait for comments .. thank you

I will finish the current season tomorrow and I will post on here then so wish me luck!!

I have played 30 games I am 3rd in the league way ahead of 4th won the capital one cup and lost to a freak result in the 6th round of the FA cup I am going to bring in a couple of signings to freshen up the squad but I am very happy with the tactic my friend.

Well finished 3rd won the capital one cup and lost in the 6th round of the fa cup 1st season and I qualified for the Champions League lets see how season 2 goes shall we?.......................

played first season with juventus
won the leage the cup and the championsleage just amazing! unbeaten in the leage for 20 games

Well finished 3rd won the capital one cup and lost in the 6th round of the fa cup 1st season and I qualified for the Champions League lets see how season 2 goes shall we?.......................

Everything will be fine .. haha some signings and you may even win the Premier League.

played first season with juventus
won the leage the cup and the championsleage just amazing! unbeaten in the leage for 20 games

Nice ... congratulations and good luck for the next season

You could post some images here? the calendar of the season? thanks

Everything will be fine .. haha some signings and you may even win the Premier League.

I think if I had a bigger squad I would have won it the 1st season I signed a left sided mid called Duarte on a free aswell as Yaya Sanogo, Ospina all on free transfers then spent a total of £2m on Alexander Ring (£600k) and Nemanja Matic (£1.4m) I will keep you informed my friend.

I think if I had a bigger squad I would have won it the 1st season I signed a left sided mid called Duarte on a free aswell as Yaya Sanogo, Ospina all on free transfers then spent a total of £2m on Alexander Ring (£600k) and Nemanja Matic (£1.4m) I will keep you informed my friend.

And I also think, but though the Everton squad is not very big to win the Premier League in the first season .. but all you can.

only problem for me is that my striker doesn't score to much six goals in one season...

changes, run from deep - rarely to run from deep - sometimes

does not make a lot of goals because he is more supportive.