Tactic 4-3-1-2 by Asiv for patch 15.3.1 Champions inter and Liverpool

Will start a save in FMC lets see how it goes

Great tactic

Congratulations Asiv, great tactic!!! After the updated final tactic i've a question: i play with FC Inter and i saw that your result with Inter was amazing, with the previous tactic. Do you think that is the final tactic suitable for Inter? Or it's better to use the previous one? Thank you in advance!

Congratulations Asiv, great tactic!!! After the updated final tactic i've a question: i play with FC Inter and i saw that your result with Inter was amazing, with the previous tactic. Do you think that is the final tactic suitable for Inter? Or it's better to use the previous one? Thank you in advance!
you can try both versions and decide for yourself what fits you the final version is more defensive than the first maybe the first is better as the reviews:)

please upload the save
smile.gif

Had many issues with red cards? Out of 4 games, I've had 3 straight reds. And curiously enough, all of 'em were my central mids.

can anyone help? i like the look of this tactic, however im using it with Bolton and it doesnt seem to be clicking, everything is fluid and ive followed the instructions, but the posts on here are confusing.
Which tactic should i be using the one in the original post or the one in the later posts? the OIs are different too in the first post then it is in the later post? should training always be on attacking movement no matter the opposition?

Have you tried any other role than TREQUARTISTA for the STR ???

Also, does the preferred foot of the strikers matter?