Tactic 4-3-1-2 by Asiv for patch 15.3.1 Champions inter and Liverpool

Great tactics Asiv.

Can you set up playerfilters or maybe just the main attributes for each player position.

It would help when you are buying players for the tactic.
no filter yet but in the future will make, about the characteristics I see coming into the info of the player characteristics and look for my formations and positions and I highlighted the key features but I will filter definitely and without him;)
and sorry for English I'm just from Russia:)

Trying the new one now in something like my 20th attempt to beat man utd away :p I've changed the AP for a CM (a) to encourage him to go forward when the AM is deeper

Trying the new one now in something like my 20th attempt to beat man utd away :p I've changed the AP for a CM (a) to encourage him to go forward when the AM is deeper
it's good

I have only just come across this tactic but having played only 1 game its possibly the best I have used as United I beat Chelsea 8-0.

What's the idea for the front 3 having shoot more often? Is it to encourage shots from outside the box? I have struggled in the past to get the killer instinct of strikers working with retain possession but I miss way too many chances when they shoot every time. I prefer to have them neutral without shoot more or less, but would be good to know your thoughts :)

I have only just come across this tactic but having played only 1 game its possibly the best I have used as United I beat Chelsea 8-0.
this is a good result in terms of what tactics only in the test and review:)

What's the idea for the front 3 having shoot more often? Is it to encourage shots from outside the box? I have struggled in the past to get the killer instinct of strikers working with retain possession but I miss way too many chances when they shoot every time. I prefer to have them neutral without shoot more or less, but would be good to know your thoughts :)
you can change this to your liking this is a test

First time went pretty good :) Started your new tactic when 2-0 down and finished the game 2-1. Personally, I prefer changing the AP for a CM (a) and unticking the roam from position

First time went pretty good :) Started your new tactic when 2-0 down and finished the game 2-1. Personally, I prefer changing the AP for a CM (a) and unticking the roam from position
well if your games are so much better then let it be

well if your games are so much better then let it be

Welllll then I went 3-0 down within the first 23 mins next game haha This game is just SO inconsistent it's so hard to tell what is good and what isn't. I'm playing the game on FMC and so no team talks or anything, but I'll play the same tactic against the same Man Utd team and get such different results.

I'm Tottenham and so I should be able to beat a team fairly consistently if the tactic is good. I've had this problem from the start of this edition and I don't know how they can make a game based on tactics where the tactic performs differently from time to time. Sometimes my players will close down manically and then all of a sudden just stand there and let players run through

Welllll then I went 3-0 down within the first 23 mins next game haha This game is just SO inconsistent it's so hard to tell what is good and what isn't. I'm playing the game on FMC and so no team talks or anything, but I'll play the same tactic against the same Man Utd team and get such different results.

I'm Tottenham and so I should be able to beat a team fairly consistently if the tactic is good. I've had this problem from the start of this edition and I don't know how they can make a game based on tactics where the tactic performs differently from time to time. Sometimes my players will close down manically and then all of a sudden just stand there and let players run through
you lost?

It's not necessarily this tactic, don't take it like that. I'm personally trying to get consistent wins from a tactic away to Man Utd (which seems impossible) and this tactic hasn't offered that. It's not to say the tactic doesn't work throughout the season but that's not what I'm trying to accomplish ;)

It's not necessarily this tactic, don't take it like that. I'm personally trying to get consistent wins from a tactic away to Man Utd (which seems impossible) and this tactic hasn't offered that. It's not to say the tactic doesn't work throughout the season but that's not what I'm trying to accomplish ;)
try this https://www.sendspace.com/file/7ii8q7

How many versions are there of this tactic? I'd love to try it, does the one on the first page still work or is it just the new one. I don't get much time to play so I'd rather know which one to use....cheers