ramkeshdy

Reaction score
Hi FM's

I have noticed a lot of people have been having trouble creating a tactic (I have aswell). I have been trying to recreate Mourinho at CFC and as a CFC fan I analyse them when at the bridge most weekends :) and try to put that into FM14. There is obviously a few problems with the ME especially full backs which is key to most teams! Anyway enough of the waffle, DONT USE player instructions except for GK distribution! Just use team instructions and you will notice a much bigger change. Full back perform much better (still problems, but I reduces them). I gave up on counter mourinho because counter doesn't really work on this patch in my opinion (and I was using loads of player instructions) so I have gone for a Klopp emulation which is working very well (just TI and no PI except for GK). Just get your player positions right and you will have a good base. I will upload the Klopp tactic ice completed a season and I feel it's worth and upload.

also and tips on defending set pieces? Players seen to stand there let opponents tap in!

Ollie

Id have to disagree. To be honest I'm not noticing too much differences in results / player performances whether I have team instructions highlighted or not - certainly not in their average rating anyway.

Id have to disagree. To be honest I'm not noticing too much differences in results / player performances whether I have team instructions highlighted or not - certainly not in their average rating anyway.
He means player instructions

me too..im still strugling to create tactic for liverpool.i have download many tactic but still failed to win.this is crazy.seriusly i fell that fm 2014 is ****!!!!

Last edited:
me too..im still strugling to create tactic for liverpool.i have download many tactic but still failed to win.this is crazy.seriusly i fell that fm 2014 is ****!!!!

Yeah I had the same problem. Try this for ur Liverpool:

4-3-3, fluid, control
gk, fb(s), fb(s), Cb(d), Cb(d), anchor(d), cm(s), ap(a), if(a), if(a), f9(a)

retain poss, work ball into box, shorter passing, use tight marking, hassle opp!

then change gk to distribute to defenders and then leave everything else.

Let me know if that helps.

Yeah I had the same problem. Try this for ur Liverpool:

4-3-3, fluid, control
gk, fb(s), fb(s), Cb(d), Cb(d), anchor(d), cm(s), ap(a), if(a), if(a), f9(a)

retain poss, work ball into box, shorter passing, use tight marking, hassle opp!

then change gk to distribute to defenders and then leave everything else.

Let me know if that helps.

thanks bro.i will try this and i will let you know once its working..

pick a formation > pick some suitable roles > pick some random team instructions > press continue over and over again

seems quite boring at the moment with this year's fm

My best players on my team is the defence, yet they seem to concede above 2 goals per match, ive played Fm since CM 98 and I have no idea what is wrong. My attackers keep missing clear chances, or do long shots when theres 10m of open pitch between them and the goal. Match stats seems completely random with little to no change in regards to my tactics, i could have 100 shots on target vs their 1 and still loose 1-0. im just really frustrated with the game this year

My best players on my team is the defence, yet they seem to concede above 2 goals per match, ive played Fm since CM 98 and I have no idea what is wrong. My attackers keep missing clear chances, or do long shots when theres 10m of open pitch between them and the goal. Match stats seems completely random with little to no change in regards to my tactics, i could have 100 shots on target vs their 1 and still loose 1-0. im just really frustrated with the game this year
same goes to me..

i have tried yours too but still no win.

use it with no changes give it 5 to 10 games also get your players morale up otherwise you wont win as easily as you should create a team meeting , praise individuals or even critisice them to get the best out of them

Peterz - do you mean F9(s)? Also, if this is a tactic for Liverpool, who would you tend to play where? Cheers

You're downloading tactics, losing, then calling the game ****? I have no hope for you.

Ive spent hours trying to build tactics for fm14, like i did in all previous versions. I check all my players, i note their stats, i figure out how to utilize my best players together, i make up an idea of how i want my team to play, and then i execute the idea with the settings. Yet.... the players seem to do whatever the **** they want, strikers in fm14 are utterly useless, i dont even get excited when i get a 1v1 with the keeper, because 90% of the time he WILL miss. Goals only come from corners/crosses, most shots doesnt even end up on target. THen some matches you can have 30 shots on target and not score, while the opponent gets 2 and wins 2-0.

Attackers rather tries to shoot through a defender than holding up the ball and waiting for a pass, even when you set it on shoot less, hold up the ball etc. The ME this year is just god aweful.
I played all previous versions for months, and ive had this for a week and I cant even get myself to play it anymore.
Designing tactics was the best part of this game, well thats broken, watching games was the second best part.... and thats broken too.

Peterz - do you mean F9(s)? Also, if this is a tactic for Liverpool, who would you tend to play where? Cheers

Gk: Mingolet
LB: Enrique/Cissoko
RB: Johnson
CB: Agger/Sakho/Toure/Skrtl
CDM: Lucas/Allen (i said anchor but u could use half back)
CM: Henderson (bolster this area, Diame?)
Ap: Gerrard
RIF: Studge/Aspas
LIF: Countinho/Moses
F9: Suarez/Studge

You probarbly want to but a CM or two. I dont know alot about liverpool, as a CFC fan i dont tend to manage them :)

You're downloading tactics, losing, then calling the game ****? I have no hope for you.
i have created my own also but not working thats why i download tactic.before this i create my own there is no problem..i mean eventhough not 100% win but still working.and now i cant win even againts 3rd division team..