Tactic Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3

For some reason the marcelo tweak isnt working for me :s Can someone tell me how they have used the tactic in their game to get the most out of it..training, match prep..line up etc?

Sorry, i don't mean to ask to be spoon fed!

I found that at away match, this tactic isn't working as much as this does at home. But, this is common point in this FM2013
However, if you have difficulty in home match, you should check whether you use right foot on right wing, vice versa,
and most important point is that CM must be strong and high work rate and match prep : att. movement
I hope it will help

This is the best tactic I have used on FM2013. I managed to finish top by 3 points in the 2nd season with Q.P.R was an amazing game. Didn't score many up front though, Remy got 19 due to an hat-trick last game but goals spread across the side.

Samba was an absolute beast at the back got a 8.00 average over both 2 years. Defensively solid as well as going forward quite a balance to it. Only struggled when it was big teams but pulled off some brilliant scores.

Will post some screenshots the next time I load FM..

this tactic is great i won nchampionship with birmingham but i have problems with the defence i am playing with marcelo tweak version any suggestions ? thanks :)

Make sure you have fast defenders, because of the high defensive line. Try original version

this tactic is great i won nchampionship with birmingham but i have problems with the defence i am playing with marcelo tweak version any suggestions ? thanks :)

DEFENSE: FAST, POSITIONING, CONCENTRATION AND COMPOSURE

hi this tactic looks great :) i wanna test it can you please describe each role/possition what attributes should have because i dont understand it in OP :) thank you very much sorry for the bad English

Can you explain your training better Fanta. What do you use for Pre season & when season starts please?

hi this tactic looks great :) i wanna test it can you please describe each role/possition what attributes should have because i dont understand it in OP :) thank you very much sorry for the bad English

FAST PLAYERS WHERE CAN.

GK-A good rushing out
CD-Fast, high , composure, concentration
FB-Fast, tackle, concentracion, position
DM-Complete, good pass
W's-Good at the intersection, true winger
CM-Complete, good finishing
ST-Complete, good teamwork

Marcelo, you certainly do churn the tweaks out mate. Is this one better than your latest devasto tweak then?

I think Il Devasto will only suit the top teams. This is a more balanced tactic, that can give you sucess with a wider range of teams. But try also Fanta's other tactics, i tested his 442 Tazmania for a few games and it is really good.

This is with the tweak in post #110. Yes, it's Barcelona and it's 2018/19, but still impressive, and my best (and probably last) FM13 season:

This is with the tweak in post #110. Yes, it's Barcelona and it's 2018/19, but still impressive, and my best (and probably last) FM13 season:

No matter, how strong squad you have, GD 145 is literally crazy.

fanteceleandre

Can you post players filter, because this, what you posted in OP, is incomprehensible, not enough specifically:

GK-A good rushing out
CD-Fast, high , composure, concentration
FB-Fast, tackle, concentracion, position
DM-Complete, good pass
W's-Good at the intersection, true winger
CM-Complete, good finishing
ST-Complete, good teamwork

It would be nice, if you post 5 key attributes for each role.

Cheers!

fanteceleandre

Can you post players filter, because this, what you posted in OP, is incomprehensible, not enough specifically:

It would be nice, if you post 5 key attributes for each role.

Cheers!

Where it says "complete" I mean a player with the maximum of 10 attributes above example as Vidal, moussa, etc..

Why not put some think that all people who play FM know that the Defender needs Tackling, marking etc ... and a striker needs finishing, composure etc. ...

out such that the player needs to have, I put some more.

Where it says "complete" I mean a player with the maximum of 10 attributes above example as Vidal, moussa, etc..

Why not put some think that all people who play FM know that the Defender needs Tackling, marking etc ... and a striker needs finishing, composure etc. ...

out such that the player needs to have, I put some more.

I just wanted to give a tip, how to make thread more attractive to users.

12 pages is quite poor.

Why is everyone only uploading Classic tactics these days? I hate not being able to adjust player roles.

Came across this. Have to express my thanks for your time creating this tactic. I am going to give it a try but I am a slow player, won't play very much but...I will be using your tactics...Thank you! :)