Tactic Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3

With balanced/high general training? Also what percentage attacking movement?

Thanks. The training is one area I'm not to sure on how to get good development/performances from

Hmmmm the picture wont show for me. It loads then disappears. I think it showed tactics average with match prep tactics??

b7701134208beb940b94138272afb637.png

Working very well

I decided to start a Barcelona save to have a little fun and see how this tactic would fare with them. I used the tweaked version I posted earlier, with only a few more set pieces changes. Here are the results:

Second season, with the same players but now they are completely used to the style of play. The number of goals scored is almost reaching FM12 levels... and it's great how everyone scores with this tactic.

Has anyone yet managed to convert this for use in FMC ? Looks like a nice piece of work

I can, it was a general question to see if anyone had. If you look again, there was a compliment hidden there.

I had to make a comment about this tactic as I was struggeling in my AFC Wimbledon game. Since being promoted to the BPL I've leaking goals at the back. Went for some strong seasons finishing 13th, 4th, 3th en 2nd. Then I felt we could really make a chance of being champions in the upcoming season. It was a hard start and eventuelly I made the discision to switch tactics. Marcelo's tweak was the lucky one. Since I played with this tactic the results are absolutely amazing. I switched midway November and haven't los a match since. I am now in March. The statistics for all the matches are: Played: 26, Won: 22, Drawn: 4, Lost: 0. Goals for: 62, goals against: 12. Truly amazing numbers.

Thanks making and tweaking this tactic!

I had to make a comment about this tactic as I was struggeling in my AFC Wimbledon game. Since being promoted to the BPL I've leaking goals at the back. Went for some strong seasons finishing 13th, 4th, 3th en 2nd. Then I felt we could really make a chance of being champions in the upcoming season. It was a hard start and eventuelly I made the discision to switch tactics. Marcelo's tweak was the lucky one. Since I played with this tactic the results are absolutely amazing. I switched midway November and haven't los a match since. I am now in March. The statistics for all the matches are: Played: 26, Won: 22, Drawn: 4, Lost: 0. Goals for: 62, goals against: 12. Truly amazing numbers.

Thanks making and tweaking this tactic!

Great results, I hope it continues.

This obviously doesn't happen all the time in league matches, but it's so good when it does...

w4nker what training do u use and match prep for this latest tweat ? and what about oi ?