Tried with Liverpool. P14 W9 D1 L4. Seems really inconsistent, and the vicotries ive had were against weaker PL teams. As soon as a stronger or equal strength team came up, the tactic went to the dogs. And even the victories against the weaker teams seemed unconvincing. however you managed to get the results you claim you got, i doubt it was down to the tactic.

Tried with Liverpool. P14 W9 D1 L4. Seems really inconsistent, and the vicotries ive had were against weaker PL teams. As soon as a stronger or equal strength team came up, the tactic went to the dogs. And even the victories against the weaker teams seemed unconvincing. however you managed to get the results you claim you got, i doubt it was down to the tactic.

Cheers! I did wonder if it was how I built my squad to the tactic.

After the comment from billy I started a season with Dortmund, won all friendly's bar 1 (60% possesion and 20 on target vs vs 1 shot of theirs!) It wasn't full familiarity but still...

Beat Bayern 2-0 in supercup with them not having a shot on goal. Tactic didn't seem anywhere near as strong though and I did tweak it to suit Dortmund as players seemed to be getting through easily and Dortmund have no real fast DCs.

I went back to my united save and it didn't seem to be doing as well as before the update, even with my team being much stronger player wise.

Looks like I'll have to rework it again and see!