Tactic Testing Feedback

Liam

Reaction score
Leave feedback for our tactic testing page here. Anything we can do to improve, let us know.

We want to hear bugs, features, suggestions & criticism.

I think it's a very good idea, they should add images with the results, how did the TFF's 75 Siblings page

where is the tactic testing page?

Can we leave propositions for testing? For example your own Insane Width 4-3-3 works wonders for my Le Havre team with really good looking, attacking football. Would like to see how it compares in the test against other tactics.

Can we leave propositions for testing? For example your own Insane Width 4-3-3 works wonders for my Le Havre team with really good looking, attacking football. Would like to see how it compares in the test against other tactics.

We will work our way through every uploaded tactic ?

First @Liam thanks for setting everything back up in such a short time. FMB is getting every day better, great job.
About TT, personal curiosity, what are the testing League conditions?

Great idea. most new managers struggle finding a tactic that works as we all know most will download the tactic but wont leave a comment on how it performs, in what league, etc...

Which of Knap's 4132s got that result? The tactic link has a P102 and P112 in there. I'd assume it's the P102 All Cups one.

Amazing job, FM-Base staff! Thank you!
I would like to see stats like who is the main goal scorer/assistan, most common type of assists etc if it is possible!

Great addition to the site! Big fan of tactic testing. How is the testing setup? Any detail on the teams, injuries, player attributes, morale freezing and etc?

Nice new feature to the site, well done all involved!

I love creating possession tactics...is there a possibility of bringing an average statistic for this? It would give a good indication as to the way a system plays and how durable it might be at different levels of football. And it's not just about the winning - but winning with beauty, for me at least :)

The mentality used of the tactic might be nice as well to identify the style and suitability a system might be for your squad for anyone looking to try a tactic out.

Nice new feature to the site, well done all involved!

I love creating possession tactics...is there a possibility of bringing an average statistic for this? It would give a good indication as to the way a system plays and how durable it might be at different levels of football. And it's not just about the winning - but winning with beauty, for me at least :)

The mentality used of the tactic might be nice as well to identify the style and suitability a system might be for your squad for anyone looking to try a tactic out.

Will add it in when the next patch drops and we start the testing process again :)