Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Mourinho 2010 (Cautious realistic tactic)

Mourinho 2010 (Cautious realistic tactic) 2020-02-05

I hate FM and this is mutual
Reaction score
@Liam

Despite this tactic will never be a rival for Knap or somebody like him, could you test updated edition please? When it will be possible
I added this in overview, but there are quick link Mediafire
Many thanks in advance!

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
@Liam

Despite this tactic will never be a rival for Knap or somebody like him, could you test updated edition please? When it will be possible
I added this in overview, but there are quick link Mediafire
Many thanks in advance!
Go to overview on your resource page, click update, release a new version and upload the new file. No need for mediafire. I'll add it to the queue. ?

Reaction score
Folio updated Mourinho 2010 (Cautious realistic tactic) with a new update entry:

JM 2010 ver2

This is imroved version of my Inter 2010 tactic.
I analyzed issues of ME and weakness of first tactic, also I watched more games of JM in 2010 IRL.
There are more solid defence and more balanced attack.

In quick test by Porto just 4 goals against in 17 games.

As before no many cards, but if you have red card, you need to change RW, dont touch CAM - its important role.
=========================
This is not exploit tactic and I dont use any cheats. So dont wait extra results for this tactic...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Reaction score
Go to overview on your resource page, click update, release a new version and upload the new file. No need for mediafire. I'll add it to the queue. ?
Done!
This is good interface, just need a time for adaptation you know :)
Thank you and my apologies for troubling

Reaction score
İt seems good tactic and realistic. Did you play with your tactic more than 1 season?

Reaction score
İt seems good tactic and realistic. Did you play with your tactic more than 1 season?
No, I didn't yet.
Thank you for feedback, I continue tests because for now it could be better in attack.

Reaction score
I would like to ask you about a 4312 version of this particular tactic,i really want to make a inter 2010 tactic but i am not too sure how to make>I am sure it had a lot of tempo and direct passing,it worked a lot through the midfield and it had the more attackign fullback on overlap.I am sure it had a ap support and the attackers were on attack and suport,the midfield had an anchor probably and a mezzala with a b2b.The fullbacks were completewingback sup and a fullback support,the central were a stopper with a cover probably.I wish for an evalutation and an opinion pls

Reaction score
Oh okay.Also i think that there is also counter and counter press on this one and if i remember it pretty well from a Mourinho interview done this year i think he said that when he brought lucio he put the line 20-30 metres mroe high meanign the line was on higher and i think the engagement one was either balance or lower probably.Also i think it had stuck in and tigher marking.I think that's all and i think the mentality would be either cautious or balance.He played very narrow both in attack and defence i think

Last edited: