Tactic Testing Feedback

i just noticed this tactic testing page. this is awesome thank you for all the hard work you guys have been doing.

my request would be to specify the version of the game tested. what happens if the next update changes the match engine?

i just noticed this tactic testing page. this is awesome thank you for all the hard work you guys have been doing.

my request would be to specify the version of the game tested. what happens if the next update changes the match engine?

We will do what TFF's 75 Siblings did and open a new tab called 20.2, etc..

Hey, thanks for the continuous great work guys! However I've noticed some inconsistencies in the "goals against per game" column when I was looking for a defensive tactic switching between overall and underdog, sub-top tables. I took your data into excel, did the calculation myself and found some mistakes. Probably manual typos when entering the data or some formula errors. Please see below:
In the overall result section:
The Fiend 4-2-3-1 - GA pg shows 2 when in reality it should be 1,76
433 / Liverpool 101 Points, All Cups / Klopp, Pep, Jose Inspired - GA pg shows 2, when it should be 1,58
FM20BLUEMATTER433DMKnapP108ECCC451IWFM20P102P98 - GA pg shows 0,96 when it should be 2,04
Korean 4231 - Wide Playmakers - GA pg shows 2 when it should be 2,18
I don't know if this actually changes the score of the tactic but it would be nice to correct those.

Anyway, please continue your amazing work guys! This test is super useful for a tactic newbie like me.

Hey, thanks for the continuous great work guys! However I've noticed some inconsistencies in the "goals against per game" column when I was looking for a defensive tactic switching between overall and underdog, sub-top tables. I took your data into excel, did the calculation myself and found some mistakes. Probably manual typos when entering the data or some formula errors. Please see below:
433 / Liverpool 101 Points, All Cups / Klopp, Pep, Jose Inspired - GA pg shows 2, when it should be 1,58
FM20BLUEMATTER433DMKnapP108ECCC451IWFM20P102P98 - GA pg shows 0,96 when it should be 2,04
I don't know if this actually changes the score of the tactic but it would be nice to correct those.

Anyway, please continue your amazing work guys! This test is super useful for a tactic newbie like me.

I see what you mean, I'll look into it. Do you use Discord?

PS. Fixed

I am surprised to see my tactics :)
2-4-2-2
I hope my new tactic will be in the rankings

I've just posted a new version of the fiend, When you get time give it a test. Cheers lads

@Liam Clafiry me please. I notice that some new tactics tested already - https://fm-base.co.uk/resources/categories/fm20-tactics.3/

But I can't find them in rating list. for example Mr U Rosler's Special 3-3-3-2 or fm.20.2 assassin 442v1

Is it a bug of limited count for rating list or new tactics will join in rating list later?

Cheers!

Hey there! Found another issue... This is from the Underdog table. Unless I'm missing something, like own goals not being counted or something.

1575889194694.png

EDIT

2 others

1575889686363.png

1575889721065.png

@Liam Clafiry me please. I notice that some new tactics tested already - https://fm-base.co.uk/resources/categories/fm20-tactics.3/

But I can't find them in rating list. for example Mr U Rosler's Special 3-3-3-2 or fm.20.2 assassin 442v1

Is it a bug of limited count for rating list or new tactics will join in rating list later?

Cheers!
So... New tactics tested but still not available in rating list right?

So... New tactics tested but still not available in rating list right?

Hey, I've had a lot on the past couple of days, but the result list will be automated (should be tomorrow), so moving forward this won't be an issue! ?