Tactic testing for FM23 is back!

Im not interested in any other websites tbh, I have always had the most success with this database

Hello. Any update on the topic ? Do you have a confirmed date ? Thanks !

hey all, there’s been a couple of issues with the database not translating to FM23 nicely, so please bare with us. It won’t be long now though, mostly likely before the end of this week. Our testing takes a while to set up because we try to make it as perfect as possible for each edition of the game.

hey all, there’s been a couple of issues with the database not translating to FM23 nicely, so please bare with us. It won’t be long now though, mostly likely before the end of this week. Our testing takes a while to set up because we try to make it as perfect as possible for each edition of the game.
Appreciate the feedback brother

Come on FMBASE. I Love this site I need to rank tactics. I only play online so I need the 114-point tally tactic with minos.

When you do your testing is it purely done on instant result option? Rather than actually playing the game?

if simulating actually works this well then it gives me confidence to buy players by average rating. like I used to do back in the day. might be the Wenger buy the best player in France approach. wish Zimbabwe would produce good players , I would try to do that

If you don't like it go elsewhere... They are working hard to get this free for all of us. Show little respect. I am sure they are working hard to release it ASAP
Hardly working hard. Other sites already have it up and running and are free as well. All I am saying is this site is slow and not what it was in the past.

Hardly working hard. Other sites already have it up and running and are free as well. All I am saying is this site is slow and not what it was in the past.
there is a massive issue with the pre-game editor which SI are aware of, so we are all waiting for the patch to be released as creating databases at the moment is beyond tedious.

Hey all,

We are working our hardest to get this up and running but please be aware there are differences between the way we test vs our competitors.

1. Our system is automated and unbiased.
2. Our database is very in-depth to ensure that we can remove as many variables as possible, and we have had to contend with some pre-game editor bugs.
3. We have to create a system for freezing attributes, injuries, bans & more for each edition of the game.

We appreciate that it's not live yet, but we really aren't very far away now.