Tactic testing for FM23 is back!

@Jdigits, just to be clear: tactic testing pages and the whole `beta` website do not have ads.

BTW, testing restarted today. Have a nice end of the year everybody, and hope the next one will bring you all joy.

Beta website: https://beta.fm-base.co.uk

We will be monitoring results and (maybe) change the rules on how stars are computed.
In the meantime I'm working on an updated version of the whole testing suite, in order to simplify some processes and integrate it better with the new website we're building.

Thread unlocked

Can i ask how are tactics are picked? Do we need to make a sigle post or it's even fine if is on multiple?

Do you guys have the website or something for fm22?
Here the testing table for FM22: Here the testing table for FM21:
Can i ask how are tactics are picked? Do we need to make a sigle post or it's even fine if is on multiple?
Tactics are picked at random. One for each tactic resource.
If your resource has more than 1 tactic, iirc the first one you upload is gonna be teste.

I have a question, when I tried to test one of the tactics that was in your table, I got completely different results and both teams sucked donkey balls. I froze all the players in the league with FMRTE and maximised tactical familiarity with the in game editor, is there something else that I am missing?

@Jdigits, just to be clear: tactic testing pages and the whole `beta` website do not have ads.

BTW, testing restarted today. Have a nice end of the year everybody, and hope the next one will bring you all joy.

Beta website: https://beta.fm-base.co.uk

We will be monitoring results and (maybe) change the rules on how stars are computed.
In the meantime I'm working on an updated version of the whole testing suite, in order to simplify some processes and integrate it better with the new website we're building.

Thread unlocked

The tactic testing says 23.1.0 Tactic Testing Table. Are you guys using the old version of FM23 or is that a typo?

The tactic testing says 23.1.0 Tactic Testing Table. Are you guys using the old version of FM23 or is that a typo?
it’s a typo :D

@scaricabarile, we do some changes to be sure the tactic used through the whole season is the one loaded, but other than that, if you test it 2-3 times you should get fairly similar results

I just want to Thank u guys! Liam and the whole stuff for delivering! Thank y guys for your hard work! Happy New Year <3

I clicked on the tactic testing for FM23 and submitted my tactic from there but it posted on the FM 22 tactics.

Will it be tested on FM23 or should I do something?

Is this to be resumed? Or are you waiting for the next match engine?

I will resume it tomorrow.

@nodevil, thanks for sharing: the beta site’s link is outdated, I will update it tomorrow.
Regarding the upload for FM23, you can do it by using the resources section in this forum and uploading the tactic in the Tactics FM23 category!

There's a "break match engine" tatic this year?

Tactic testing for patch 23.2.2 still coming? 😅
wouldn't count on it, there is many testing pages out there, which you will get dayly updates on, forget this one, never gonna happen.

I'm a bit late to the party. Has the file to test our tactics ourselves with the same setup been released for us this year as well?