Tactic Testing is fun!

Ped

May 15, 2010
Hey Liam hope you are well my friend. Is this a complete redesign on the full website or just the tactics testing section either way looks clean and fresh.

Cadoni

Premium
Feb 19, 2019
Athens, Greece
SI released the final version of the winter update, so it makes sense to start testing tactics. Happy to see the new testing formula live. 🙂

Reactions: Folio

Folio

I hate FM and this is mutual
Jun 17, 2016
The delay is for two reasons:

1. My life got super busy
  2. We were waiting on a new five-team testing database which is now done

I'll be updating the Tactics webpage soon and new results will be appearing as of tonight / tomorrow at the latest. :)
New system looks amazing! :love: Five-team and so many statistics! Fouls per game is excellent decision! (y)
Just hope test team will not spend much personal time for this detailed testing. FM-Base the best one as usual ;)

Reactions: Cadoni and 7arda7

dumbledon

Jun 20, 2016
The delay is for two reasons:

1. My life got super busy
  2. We were waiting on a new five-team testing database which is now done

I'll be updating the Tactics webpage soon and new results will be appearing as of tonight / tomorrow at the latest. :)
Good job! Some suggestions,
Give an example of real life team for each category for example Elite = Barca, Top = A.Madrid.
Add a tested date time column so we could sort it and know which tactic is tested recently.

Reactions: bsup68 and Folio

Cadoni

Premium
Feb 19, 2019
Athens, Greece
Updated:

Kobus

Nov 24, 2019
Hi @Cadoni you've posted a bunch of Knap-tactics. Are these being tested at the moment? Can't wait for the results, to see how they performed in comparison to the ones already tested.