Hey Liam hope you are well my friend. Is this a complete redesign on the full website or just the tactics testing section either way looks clean and fresh.

SI released the final version of the winter update, so it makes sense to start testing tactics. Happy to see the new testing formula live. ?

I can't stress it enough, but we will be back up and running very soon

just joke, no pressure ;)

SaneGoldenAddax-size_restricted.gif

The delay is for two reasons:

1. My life got super busy
  2. We were waiting on a new five-team testing database which is now done

I'll be updating the Tactics webpage soon and new results will be appearing as of tonight / tomorrow at the latest. :)

I'll be updating the Tactics webpage soon and new results will be appearing as of tonight / tomorrow at the latest. :)
New system looks amazing! :love: Five-team and so many statistics! Fouls per game is excellent decision! (y)
Just hope test team will not spend much personal time for this detailed testing. FM-Base the best one as usual ;)

Can someone explain the "Overall", "Elite", "Top". etc. sections. I don't understand this ?

Good job! Some suggestions,
Give an example of real life team for each category for example Elite = Barca, Top = A.Madrid.
Add a tested date time column so we could sort it and know which tactic is tested recently.

Updated:

Hi @Cadoni you've posted a bunch of Knap-tactics. Are these being tested at the moment? Can't wait for the results, to see how they performed in comparison to the ones already tested.

Hi @Cadoni you've posted a bunch of Knap-tactics. Are these being tested at the moment? Can't wait for the results, to see how they performed in comparison to the ones already tested.

Some of them, yes. But we still have work to do. :)