Liam

Reaction score
So far this year we have tested over 900 tactics across two patches of Football Manager 2020. The biggest wave will be coming soon when the new Match Engine launches and we're looking to utilise some software called WinAutomation to speed things up.

We're also working on a new website, here's a little teaser of how tactic testing will look in the future:
unknown-14 (1).png

We're really excited about the future and we're really dedicated to bringing you the best possible user experience.

So, here's the question... Will you support us? Purchasing a yearly Premium membership on FM Base really helps us cover server costs where ads alone don't always cut it. As a perk, we'll test your tactics first and you'll get an ad-free experience.

You can currently purchase a yearly subscription for £7.20 using coupon code "TACTICAL20".
If you're convinced, head here: https://fm-base.co.uk/account/upgrades

Thanks for all your support this year. It means the absolute world and here's to the future!

Dear Liam & FM-Base,

Simple answer: Yes

I have donated Mr. L Tactics; I would do the same with FM-Base.

The only two independent test league tactics in Football Manager.

Keep up the good work.

Best Regards,
Cadoni - Vasileios

Dear Liam & FM-Base,

Simple answer: Yes

I have donated Mr. L Tactics; I would do the same with FM-Base.

The only two independent test league tactics in Football Manager.

Keep up the good work.

Best Regards,
Cadoni - Vasileios

Aw thanks! You're too sweet. ?

Interresting stat page for the tactic, I hope you keep the "big lists" format too, as it make comparing a single stat(like points per game) quite easy. Yes I compare a lot on that stat, in the end it's the team with most points there wins the leauge ;)

Interresting stat page for the tactic, I hope you keep the "big lists" format too, as it make comparing a single stat(like points per game) quite easy. Yes I compare a lot on that stat, in the end it's the team with most points there wins the leauge ;)

The big list will stay, but it'll look cleaner & nicer

Would it be possible to have access to the testing league if you were a premium member? As i know that would certainly have me interested.

When new patches come out Liam, Is everything re tested. As surely when the patches come out the old results are pretty much obsolete. So maybe have tables for each patch. Rather than overall tables.

When new patches come out Liam, Is everything re tested. As surely when the patches come out the old results are pretty much obsolete. So maybe have tables for each patch. Rather than overall tables.

It is, we're gearing up to start the process again.

when will come new testings ? iam watching some big names (knap and TFF) posting new tatics in other websites and not here, maybe because testing results its a litle bit slower to comeback again.

I use google docs to keep my tactics and the links are on SI.
I am supporting FM Base but son't want to open a lot of threads.

Guys guys patience - or try out some different tactics youself ;)

It is, we're gearing up to start the process again.
I'm watching Breaking Bad all freetime in last days so this phrase so backhanded for me right now :D (y)