me too, I don't understand, please

what best under-dog tactic for club and for national team?

So far this year we have tested over 900 tactics across two patches of Football Manager 2020. The biggest wave will be coming soon when the new Match Engine launches and we're looking to utilise some software called WinAutomation to speed things up.

We're also working on a new website, here's a little teaser of how tactic testing will look in the future:
View attachment 480426

We're really excited about the future and we're really dedicated to bringing you the best possible user experience.

So, here's the question... Will you support us? Purchasing a yearly Premium membership on FM Base really helps us cover server costs where ads alone don't always cut it. As a perk, we'll test your tactics first and you'll get an ad-free experience.

You can currently purchase a yearly subscription for £7.20 using coupon code "TACTICAL20".
If you're convinced, head here: https://fm-base.co.uk/account/upgrades

Thanks for all your support this year. It means the absolute world and here's to the future!
Hello Liam
I'm a new FMer in Wuhan (China).
Yes Wuhan.
Beacause of COVID-19, I have been forced to stay at home for several months.
HONESTLY ,Thanks to FM20 and FM Base, you made me feel less boring at home.
Maybe I should read this message earlier so that I would support you earlier as well.
You and your team are doing great job!
Keep on doing this great job and stay healthy at this difficult time.

I just wanna ask when the table get the update tho ? :D
Have been waiting for it for so long

Sorry for belated table update. I've been battling coronavirus and my recovery is slower than I'd have liked.
Sorry to hear that .
So when do we get back on testing ?

Sorry for belated table update. I've been battling coronavirus and my recovery is slower than I'd have liked.
Hello Liam

Hope everything goes well.
Sorry to bother you but I have a question here.
I'm trying to use the coupon "LIFE60" to buy lifetime premium membership, but it shows me that this coupon code couldn't be found.
So could you please kindly tell me how could I use it?
Thank you for your help.

Hello Liam

Hope everything goes well.
Sorry to bother you but I have a question here.
I'm trying to use the coupon "LIFE60" to buy lifetime premium membership, but it shows me that this coupon code couldn't be found.
So could you please kindly tell me how could I use it?
Thank you for your help.

Hi, it has expired now. It was only a flash deal! Hope you're well!

Hi @Liam
I hope you are doing well, so are your family and friends.
Can you give at least a brief info, is there going to be more tactics testing? Thank you.

Suggestion: Add a 'tested date' or 'added to testing results date' to the tactic testing results. Would be nice to see what is new.

If you need some help i have plenty of time to do whatever you like.