Tests have been processed with 5 computer default tactic vs 5 User tactics.
I will be posting the top 3 tactics and their placings each test run.

CURRENT TACTICS BEING TESTED:
Kartel
(Test 1 onwards)
Masterpiece (Test 1 -8)
Match Engine Exploiter (Test 3 onwards)
Arrigo Sacchi (Test 3 -6)
Freiburg (Test 3 - 6)
Guerrilla Warfare (Test 7 onwards)
King Jassar 442 (Test 7 - 8)
Thai Tanaka (Test 9 onwards)
Modern Warfare 442 (Test 9 onwards)

TEST 1
1ST Kartel
2ND Masterpiece
3RD COMPUTER
Rest were a wash, nothing conclusive.

TEST 2
1ST Kartel
2ND COMPUTER
3RD Masterpiece

TEST 3
1ST Match Engine Exploiter (not posted here)
2ND Kartel
3RD Masterpiece

TEST 4
2ND Kartel
3RD Masterpiece

TEST 5
1ST Masterpiece
2ND Kartel
3RD Match Engine Exploiter (not posted here)

TEST 6
2ND COMPUTER
3RD Kartel

TEST 7
1ST Kartel
2ND Guerrilla Warfare
3RD Match Engine Exploiter (not posted here)

TEST 8
1ST Kartel
2ND Match Engine Exploiter (not posted here)
3RD Guerrilla Warfare

TEST 9
1ST Guerrilla Warfare
2ND Match Engine Exploiter (not posted here)
3RD COMPUTER
(Tanaka finished 4th and interestingly Kartel finished 6th)

TEST 10
2ND COMPUTER
3RD Guerrilla Warfare
(Tanaka finished 4th again & Kartel finished 7th)

Findings so far;

- Computer tactics have been less dominate compared to user tactics.
- Kartel regularly finished 1ST in goals scored 8/10 tests & best 4 teams for goals against.
- Guerrilla Warfare was best team for goals against 3/4 tests and finished 2nd on the other occasion.
- 442 & 4231 type tactics were dominated.

Top tactics to come out of the first round of testing;

Kartel (despite dropping off in the last two tests, this was almost always the highest scoring tactic. Very solid results)
G - 10 1ST - 4 2ND - 3 3RD - 1 DNP - 2

Match Engine Exploited (Placed in every test it was involved in, another very solid/dominant tactic)
G - 8 1ST - 4 2ND - 2 3RD - 2 DNP - 0

Guerrilla Warfare (Only played 4 tests but placed in all 4 due to its solid defence)
G - 4 1ST - 1 2ND - 1 3RD - 2 DNP - 0

Masterpiece (Started off really well but dropped off in the second half as other tactics we brought in)
G - 8 1ST - 1 2ND - 1 3RD - 3 DNP - 3

Last edited:
Hmm when I take screen shots in FM it only seems to take a snapshot of the windows screen. (using Fn + PRTSC buttons)

Anyone know how to get around this?

I use alt F9 and it saves them into documents > sports interactive. Has my tactic been tested at all yet?

I use alt F9 and it saves them into documents > sports interactive. Has my tactic been tested at all yet?
Not working for me, I'm using Windows 8, still trying to get my head around it.

Tactic was tested, usually finished around 5th-7th.

I have found a lot of tactics rely heavily on in match shouts, tweeks etc.

4-2-3-1 Tactics seem to get owned for some reason. (leaky defences)

Last edited:
Press the windows button and PrtSc together. The screenshot will be in Pictures>screenshots.
Tried that, however doesn't seem to work.

Using FN + PRTSC works but doesn't take the snapshot of FM, takes it of my desktop...

Tried that, however doesn't seem to work.

Using FN + PRTSC works but doesn't take the snapshot of FM, takes it of my desktop...

Im on Windows 8 and works everytime. It should take the shot of whatever is on your screen at the time. Other option is to google the solution.

Im on Windows 8 and works everytime. It should take the shot of whatever is on your screen at the time. Other option is to google the solution.
The screenshot folder I can't seem to find, definitely not in the "Pictures" folder.

I will keep carrying out testing and look further into posting screenshots tonight.

Unfortunately Holiday mode does not give the same results as actually playing the games, it seems to be simulated in a different way!

Unfortunately Holiday mode does not give the same results as actually playing the games, it seems to be simulated in a different way!
Agreed.

However, it does look as if some tactics perform better than others in holiday mode (which is part of what I am trying to figure out)

Agreed.

However, it does look as if some tactics perform better than others in holiday mode (which is part of what I am trying to figure out)

Its not simulated different but the assistant manager makes formation changes and changes to your tactic ingame so he does not actually use the actual tactic. So in short, holiday mode tells you absolutely nothing other than that one tactic is slightly better /worse when tweaked by an assman than another tactic being tweaked by an assman

Its not simulated different but the assistant manager makes formation changes and changes to your tactic ingame so he does not actually use the actual tactic. So in short, holiday mode tells you absolutely nothing other than that one tactic is slightly better /worse when tweaked by an assman than another tactic being tweaked by an assman

Ahhh, this makes more sense, as i've noticed a big difference in playing style and stats when games have been holidayed.