Tactic that made Man Utd Win Treble, Algeria World Champions (4-1-3-2 with no wings)

• Thread starter Thread starter admirez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 17K

admirez

Reaction score
Tactic make Man Utd Win Treble, Algeria, Dortmund, Torino and Real Sociedad Champions

Some feedback

Just finished my first season with Dortmund winning the league, the cup and the Euroleague. Took over in charge in 2016 after Dortmund had struggled for a couple of seasons and got instant success. Looking forward to trying this tactic in the CL and with even better players....

Awesome..

My team is Torino (Predict 15th), 1st 12th games we sit in 16th place, and I'm nearly to get sacked. After that, I change to this tactic, we managed to get 2nd placed, and my striker, Alessio Cerci, win Golden Boot with 26 goals. Now in 2nd season, using the same tactic, with some improvement squad, now 28 games, we are leading serie A, above Juventus with 12 points. Still my Cerci leading the score with 21 goals. Great tactic dude.

Hi everyone,​

1st of all, sorry for my english. This is my 1st post in this forum, and i want to share you my 1st tactic that i create for myself, and after some tweak, from my 1st new game and now, i think i have make it better. I hope it will work for u too.

Just a summary, in the 1st career, i sign my career with Braunschweigh, and only make 1 addition, Pablo Ibanez (DC) for free. After that, we managed to take 4th placed. In the second season, we managed to 3rd place. After that, we make a history, win the Bundesliga and Champions League by beating Chelsea.

I then resigned to manage Algeria. I manage to take them high with winning African Nation Cup, and then a year after that, yes, a World Cup. Now, i become a manager of Brentford, just 5 games, and still dont lose yet.

View attachment 360095 View attachment 360093

Just a piece from Braunschweigh, a team that have been predicted to relegated for the 1st season. In my season 3 with them, thats the story was told before.

Algeria

This team has won many hearts of football fans during World Cup 2014. Because of that, i try to take them to a new level of International. We managed to won African Nation Cup 1st, but the biggest achievement is absolutely, World Cup.

View attachment 358959 View attachment 358958 View attachment 360090 View attachment 358957

Manchester United

I'm try to make a new save game, and now, with Manchester United, without any transfer, we managed to win a "Treble", but not so treble i guess. Champions League, Premier League and.... Community Shield.. The pic will tell you all about the success..

Premier League

View attachment 358956 View attachment 358955 View attachment 358943 View attachment 358942 View attachment 358941

Top Goalscorer MU in Premier League

Wayne Rooney : 25 Goals (Golden Boot)
Van Persie : 21 Goals (Second)
Javier Hernandez : 10 Goals
Danny Welbeck : 8 Goals

Top Assist

Wayne Rooney : 18 Assist
Juan Mata : 15 Assist
Rafael : 8 Assist

We got the most cleansheet, 19 Cleansheet.

Champions League

View attachment 358933 View attachment 358932 View attachment 358931

In Champions League, only 1 lost, to Barca team in away match. Top scorer of Man Utd is Wayne Rooney with 5 goals, and Van Persie 4 goals.

Training

If you ask about training, for pre season, make the tactic fluid 1st, and Team Cohesion. After the tactic have fluid, i put attacking training, and for match training, teamwork for 1st 4 weeks, and then attacking movement. but i think, this all about your management, its up for the manager what he wonder the best.

OI i ask my assistant.

For team attributes that most important is : Teamwork, Anticipation, Off The Ball. Also, 1st touch.

Remember, its all about your management, always make improvement of your squad every season.

Tips for the tactics :

Striker : Advanced Forward : try to find tall player (optional) with good speed and header.

Fullback : This player has to be good stamina, crossing.

If player get the red card, take off your AF. Stand with DLP Forward

Thats all, i hope your all enjoy this tactic, if you have tweaked this tactic and make it improve, just post in this thread (H)

View attachment 359505 <--- Download tactics​

Last edited:
1st game : I'm MU ( MU 4 Leicester 3 )
I have 20 shots 11 shot on goal , have 4 goal - Leicester have 4 shots 3 on goal 3 goals LOL

This is very weird , play with your tactic 2 game . 4 injured
Btw, Good tactic

Last edited:
1st game : I'm MU ( MU 4 Leicester 3 )
I have 20 shots 11 shot on goal , have 4 goal - Leicester have 4 shots 3 on goal 3 goals LOL

This is very weird , play with your tactic 2 game . 4 injured
Btw, Good tactic

Thanx dude.. sometimes i dont understand about the ME.. i have same scenario.. i'm control the game, have many ccc and shot on goal, but still they get their chance and i lose..

Thanx dude.. sometimes i dont understand about the ME.. i have same scenario.. i'm control the game, have many ccc and shot on goal, but still they get their chance and i lose..
BTW, I have 3 red card in 4 games . (O.O)

I try a new save game and manage Manchester United, progress so far so good, 1st league match not so good, but after that, my opponent cannot find how to pass the net. Here is the Screen Shot :

View attachment 359882

View attachment 359878

Will give your update from the 1st season of Manchester United

Does your striker score the most goals?

my striker really score a goal, in my manchester united save, in 10 games, Javier Hernandez has 6 six goal, Rooney 4 goals and van persie 5 goals.

But it also make your Midfielder score a goal.

Change CM to AP - support ?

Nop.. becoz i said before to play deeper and change AP to DP. Right know just untick the run wide with ball for CM Attack, and stand with AP Support.. Sorry for making your confuse.. :)

Last edited:
Nop.. becoz i said before to play deeper and change AP to DP. Right know just untick the run wide with ball for CM Attack, and stand with AP Support.. Sorry for making your confuse.. :)
can u upload it ? tks

Back