Tactic that made Man Utd Win Treble, Algeria World Champions (4-1-3-2 with no wings)

• Thread starter Thread starter admirez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 17K
just Finish 1st season with Manchester United, win Treble (Community Shield, Premier League and Champions League)..

Great tactic!

Just finished my first season with Dortmund winning the league, the cup and the Euroleague. Took over in charge in 2016 after Dortmund had struggled for a couple of seasons and got instant success. Looking forward to trying this tactic in the CL and with even better players....

Great tactic!

Just finished my first season with Dortmund winning the league, the cup and the Euroleague. Took over in charge in 2016 after Dortmund had struggled for a couple of seasons and got instant success. Looking forward to trying this tactic in the CL and with even better players....

I'm happy to hear that mate.. congrats.. :)

is this tactic will work in 2 season

so far with Braunschweigh, like i said before, i improved my squad, managed their morale, from the 1st season, we just moving up from 4th, to 3rd in the second season and then, in third season, we become a champions. If your struggle in the 2nd season, just try to tweak this tactic with drop deeper, but like i said, if your struggle, if not, keep it up. Just i cant make a promise it will work until 10 season, coz its about your management skill perhaps.

Cheers :)

I have been useing this tactic with RB Leipzig. In 2nd season in 2.Bundisliga, before I used it I was in 16th after 15 games now i'm 6 after 29 games.. But I'm dissapointed that my strikers doesn't score many goals.

I have been useing this tactic with RB Leipzig. In 2nd season in 2.Bundisliga, before I used it I was in 16th after 15 games now i'm 6 after 29 games.. But I'm dissapointed that my strikers doesn't score many goals.

Thanx for your feedback, what i get from this tactics, you can get a lot of goals from header, thats y i suggest to get a good header and fast striker for AF. Anyway, tq again :)

Awesome..

My team is Torino (Predict 15th), 1st 12th games we sit in 16th place, and I'm nearly to get sacked. After that, I change to this tactic, we managed to get 2nd placed, and my striker, Alessio Cerci, win Golden Boot with 26 goals. Now in 2nd season, using the same tactic, with some improvement squad, now 28 games, we are leading serie A, above Juventus with 12 points. Still my Cerci leading the score with 21 goals. Great tactic dude.

Awesome..

My team is Torino (Predict 15th), 1st 12th games we sit in 16th place, and I'm nearly to get sacked. After that, I change to this tactic, we managed to get 2nd placed, and my striker, Alessio Cerci, win Golden Boot with 26 goals. Now in 2nd season, using the same tactic, with some improvement squad, now 28 games, we are leading serie A, above Juventus with 12 points. Still my Cerci leading the score with 21 goals. Great tactic dude.

Thanx for trust diz tactic mate.. Anyway, do you made any transfer for the 1st season?

How do you give this tactic a rating, it's tearing up the prem like nobodies business!

Hi! I would like to know how you would setup these players in the midfield in this tactic, i cant decide! Adnan januzaj, james ward prowse, nick powell, arturo vidal, mata and di maria! who should play cm attack and advanced playmaker support of those 6! i rotate between two starting elevens :)

Hi! I would like to know how you would setup these players in the midfield in this tactic, i cant decide! Adnan januzaj, james ward prowse, nick powell, arturo vidal, mata and di maria! who should play cm attack and advanced playmaker support of those 6! i rotate between two starting elevens :)

In my save, i'm playing mata as a playmaker, and januzaj as cmA. I dont know nick and prowse atribute, other than that, i think di maria and vidal is better in cmA.

Sorry if i dont very helpful here..

In my save, i'm playing mata as a playmaker, and januzaj as cmA. I dont know nick and prowse atribute, other than that, i think di maria and vidal is better in cmA.

Sorry if i dont very helpful here..

Well i also placed them there so i guess we think the same :) powell and prowse can almost play any role in the middle so i dont think it matters that much :) Do you also train them in the role they play? :)

Well i also placed them there so i guess we think the same :) powell and prowse can almost play any role in the middle so i dont think it matters that much :) Do you also train them in the role they play? :)

Yup.. i also train them in the role that i assigned them to play :)

Back