Tactical Tom's career from humble beginnings to hopefully Uncle Carlo

Play off finals and promotion

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

And ive set a new unbeaten record for the club. Its simply proof that atleast if were not winning ive improved th teams defence

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Season Review

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

So my old veteran striker finished second in the scoring charts thats a pretty good achievement for a veteran, who i will keep for next season as he provides valuable leadership and experience but will look for a replacement after that my second striker was dissapointing only scoring 7 goals so i will not be resigning him on loan and look for a top division replacement

attachment.php

Last edited:
December/January transfer window and pre season preparing for the top flight

attachment.php

So in order to raise some cash i will be aiming to sell my bottom five potential players and replace them with younger talent with high potential/high level older players it will be helpful if their chilean as well to meet my domestic quota.

Im looking to sell my lb paulinho. (actually hes retiring anyway so is castanos) he was my main lb and played better than my chilean talent but im looking for a younger player hes 32. Im also going to sell Ade hes only 28 but ive spotted my high on a similar ability 25 year old chilean.

Outside of that im looking for another top flight striker a top flight am a top flight cm and a keeper

i feel my depth is ok and i already have a replacement for castanos, so all in all i will be looking for top flight lb, rb, mid, am, striker and keeper

So thats ideally 5 out 6 in not too many changes i dont want to disrupt the squad just make it more competitive to stay in the top flight next season.

attachment.php
attachment.php

So i remembered we actually have a wage surplus of 700k however theres isn't a big difference to the tranfer budget when you slide it all the way.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

So im aiming to poach the leagues top striker hes only 3 star and 34 but if he repeats the form of this season he should guarantee goals if not then he will be a decent sub

attachment.php

So i found my striker he hasnt scored that much but has the best ratio and potential out of my scouted players. He and Canales will battle it out to partner Escalante

attachment.php

And i successfully poached him

attachment.php

So ive found my 2nd starting mid hopefully we will sign him and ill have and all 4 and a half star mid.

attachment.php

And hopefully my lb signing

attachment.php

And we snapped Sandoval up so thats my mid sorted except maybe a sub is needed hopefully on loan. This guy is good at severall roles which is nice as my previous midfield options were limited and a decent dynamic should form i now have a dlp, box to box and an attacking cm so thats nice

attachment.php

All of our pre-arranged signings

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
First pre season in the top flight

And we start off by beating our youth team 5-0 our new strikers banged them in. In general all our new signing played well

attachment.php

And sign a promosing lb with high potential for the sub bench

attachment.php

Now i all i need is a better rated keeper and were ready for the top flight.

attachment.php

And we got one. So that should round out my transfer window, I had a budget of 1.7m but ive only spent 200k my transfer model is juventus pick up all the best free transfers and splash the cash on one or two big players except i havent really need to do it i might spend the rest of the budget on improving my youth team

attachment.php

A tight 2-1 win against cuico unido

attachment.php

A 4-0 win with my new striker scoring a hat trick against talagente

attachment.php

A tight 1-0 win. We dominated but only the 1 goal from our lb.

attachment.php

Another dominant win this time 4-2

attachment.php

And thats pre season 5 wins from 6 thats pretty decent even if we loose impetus with a last fixture loss

Last edited:
February and the beginning of the season kicks off

Pre-season has been excellent but now the difficult task kicks off and if it wasnt evidential enough the bookmakers and press have us second favorite to go down. They got our starting xi completely wrong so hopefully i will show them different. We kick off against decent side

attachment.php

And its a disappointing run against play defeat. We were the better team apart from conceding a pen which was missed and then the late sucker punch

attachment.php

attachment.php

And another disappointing defeat we were 2-0 up then completely fell apart. Hopefully the next match will be better.

attachment.php

And it was a tough battle but it ends in a 2-1 win they were in 2nd so hopefully a taster of better things to arrive.

Last edited:
March

attachment.php

An absolute smasher of a game but our vetaran cf absolutely bailed us out with 4 goals

attachment.php

And a 2-1 win nice

attachment.php

And a 2 week gap in the fixture list so a scheduled a friendly against similar rated foreign Huracan and it ends all square at 1-1

attachment.php

We return to action with the team one place below us away it ends in a goal less draw

Last edited:
April

attachment.php

And its a poor result to kick off the month. Ive got to admit i got this one wrong i saw they were playing defensive and i was at home so decided to go attacking however i played in to their hand as they hit us on the counter thrice.

and another loss but this time we went ahead, then went to sleep despite being told to concentrate. However im not too dissapointed as it was against the league leaders

attachment.php

The fixture list hasn't been very kind to us as we face 4 of the top 5 in april fixtures

and its a 2-0 nil win against 3rd place audax italiano my new striker finally scores

attachment.php

attachment.php

and a 1-0 loss to o'higgins

attachment.php

Last edited:
welcome to Sport Club Leonzio

attachment.php

The club was founded in 1909 as Sport Club Leonzio by some students attending the Technical and Commercial Institute of Augusta. Among them, Giuseppe Messina, Angelino Nobile and Francesco Siracusano were from Lentini. They chose black and white as club's colors.[2] In 1914, the marchioness Riso organised a four team competition that saw the participation of US Catanese, Megara Augusta, Leonzio and Carlentini. The award consisted of a diploma and a golden metal. Leonzio reached the final, in which they faced Carlentini in an away match in the nearby town in what was the first derby of Leonzio history. However, the first match was suspended because a brawl erupted. The organizers decided to replay the game in the neutral venue of Agnone Bagni. Leonzio eventually won the competition, managing to attract the first interest of Lentinesi towards football.[2]

So ive joined Sport Club LeonzioSport which is argubly a step down and a harder challenge their in 300k debt which has the same effect on the wages which means no transfer budget and a tricky challenge managing player sales / keeping us competitive. But it gives me a foothold In Italy and a route to serie a which was always my aim

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
November

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Win & 2 draws could be better Couple of promosing potential players brought i n by the director of transfers

Last edited:
December

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

3 wins from 4 pretty decent if you ask me. Weve had decent possession and my strikers have been clinical

Last edited:
January breek

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

So its the January break and we get two losses and a draw against top tier foreign opposition.

I signed a 5 star striker from top tier fiorentina so hopefully he will help us out with our goal scoring problem.

Last edited:
January/februry

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

5 losses and ive been called in to the office i plead my case and get set a points target 11 points from 5 games doesnt seem very doable but we shall persevere, my strikers have been less than clinical and my defense porous looks like they will be hitting training hard

Last edited:
March

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

So its two losses two wins and a draw in a friendly against napoli not too bad

Last edited:
April

attachment.php

And we return to the promotion spots with a tough fought 1-0 win at least the defence is doing its job which can not be said for our strikers

attachment.php

Again our strikers are poor thank jesus for miguel maza our Am as he scores a brace

Last edited:
May

attachment.php

So its a draw against vibonese which we really should've lost my strikers were extremely poor

attachment.php

But we secure a play off spot with a game to spare so my season objective have been met i doubt we will succeed in the finals though as their are much better teams that have also made it

attachment.php

with the season pretty much over i play our reserves and we get comfortably beaten 3-0 looks like we need better subs

attachment.php

Their you go we finish in 0th which as the press expected us to finish in 9th wve pretty much met expectations it was difficult to do any better when i had no money to make signings and no wages to offer loan players all in All im modestly satisfied. Hopefully next season we will do better

Last edited: