Can anyone get this? Please

its here https://fm-base.co.uk/threads/3412-byh.161980/

If anyone finding any of the tactics from FM-Korea usefull it would be much appriciated if you could post it with cred to author alongside some screenshoots of results!
Thanks and happy holidays :)

did you try it? how did it work?

happy holidays :)

Already in the forum:

If anyone finding any of the tactics from FM-Korea usefull it would be much appriciated if you could post it with cred to author alongside some screenshoots of results!
Thanks and happy holidays :)
Already done, use the playgm, nation and Korea prefixes. The author is usually credited straight away with a link. Also the link is included under 'more information'

Hi, can anyone update this new tac pls

Can someone get this tactic?

And also the training schedules here:

Many thanks!

Can someone get this tactic?

And also the training schedules here:

Many thanks!

Attachments

• 4-3-3 게겐프레싱 리버풀 by 신작(질 자신...).fmf
    143.6 KB · Views: 184
  • 1주차 .fmf
    19.1 KB · Views: 126
  • 2주차.fmf
    19.1 KB · Views: 110
  • 3주차.fmf
    19.1 KB · Views: 114
  • 4주차 .fmf
    19.1 KB · Views: 96
  • 5주차.fmf
    19.1 KB · Views: 111
  • U20 1주차 .fmf
    19.1 KB · Views: 107
  • U20 2주차 .fmf
    19.1 KB · Views: 102
  • U20 3주차 .fmf
    19.1 KB · Views: 108
  • U20 4주차 .fmf
    19.1 KB · Views: 107
  • U20 5주차.fmf
    19.1 KB · Views: 118
Hi, can anyone update this new tac pls

Attachments

• 램파드 첼시 by 신작.fmf
    46.4 KB · Views: 202
What is your problem Liam? There are many of us who have been following tff and his work, I have learned from him because his tactics are the most constant. If this is a time of democracy, let us vote for his return.
He said that he is done making tactics anyway. I loved his work but there are rules which he brake badly, they had right to suspend Him.
He will never come back its over.

What is your problem Liam? There are many of us who have been following tff and his work, I have learned from him because his tactics are the most constant. If this is a time of democracy, let us vote for his return.

He's on SI. find hiim there. Hes done here.

Interesting. I can almost guarantee that wouldn't be a vote you would win.

Look at the evidence and our reason, if you haven't already.

First post in FM BASE from UrosSrbin and that for TFF in a completely different thread.
Stop spamming.

Download tactic please?

Download tactic please?

Attachments

• ChaBoom 4132DM - ByH.fmf
    46.8 KB · Views: 183